Today I felt like changing my way off approaching just for fun and to prove I am not a keyboard jockey as some *caugh*lan*caugh* has said. I decided to some street approaches considering it was almost a year ago I did those if you exclude saying hi and chit chatting, well I don't know what the hell I was doing, to quote lord blackadder, I was as effective as a catflap in a elefant house.
It was an intense experience, I am good at meeting women through friends and stuff like that, but this was terrible. I think it has to do with I was emotionally attached to meeting women, I went out TO met women. Normally I just go with the flow and don't care about the result. Well I am not doing street approaches anymore at least. :]
Well it was a good experience too because I learnt that my style is not in the street, I go through my connections to met women. I think that is an important realisation to find a good field that suit you. Meeting people in the street is just not my style anymore.
rant mode off.
It was an intense experience, I am good at meeting women through friends and stuff like that, but this was terrible. I think it has to do with I was emotionally attached to meeting women, I went out TO met women. Normally I just go with the flow and don't care about the result. Well I am not doing street approaches anymore at least. :]
Well it was a good experience too because I learnt that my style is not in the street, I go through my connections to met women. I think that is an important realisation to find a good field that suit you. Meeting people in the street is just not my style anymore.
rant mode off.