"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Oh, the money women want...

slims999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Dallas
Ya know, I'm an average looking guy and understand looks and all that **** is important, but I'll be damned if a woman is TOTALLY politically correct when they say "I'm not in it for the money."

I'm sorry but its bull**** dont you all agree?

The situation is this: I'm living at home and just got a new full time job. I'm saving a ton of money working 49-52 hours a week (which im fine with, its easy work, data entry and telemarketing), and will bring home a pretty PHAT paycheck.

Now lies the dilemma... I've never had cash like this and I want to spend it on me of course (help the camaro out a little bit, put some rims on it, new cd player) but also What type of brand pants and shirts do chicks seem to dig. Its coming into the cool season (even for here in Dallas) so I suppose sweaters and long sleeve shirts would be good. I'm so damn skinny anyways, its good to have long sleeves.

If you're going to write something stupid like "clothes dont make the man", just don't bother, I'm not saying that they do, I'm just trying to "UP MY STYLE" in a sense.

I should also let you know I'm not looking for a "special someone", I'm 21, who needs a lover at 21? Too young, I'm just looking for a good hot girl to bang here and there to pick up at a club. My sense of confidence is quite high, and has been for awhile, especially since I got a new job, I feel much more secure and free, and ready to go out and meet girls.

So if you all wouldnt mind listing brand names, websites of brand names, or whatever chicks are into.

Are chicks into jewelry? Male Arm bracelets, etc?

Thanks
slims
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

slims999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Dallas
just curious

I was just curious what yall felt was comfortable.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
(help the camaro out a little bit, put some rims on it, new cd player)
Here's my advice: instead of wasting your money on vanity items as mentioned above, invest it and build some net worth.
Take advantage of the opportunity your parents have given you to build wealth.
Or go to college. Oh yes, I forgot: all of these will make you more attractive to women too.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
although there are far better things to do with the money
some good labels are polo ralph lauren, i've heard a lot of ppl mention some deisel jeans

just run a search
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Put your money into getting your own place... that way you can bring home as many women as often as you like and shag the pulse out of them.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
polo shirts: Ashworth... not too pricey... still looks classy.

jeans: Diesel, Levi's

slacks: Rochas Paris...very affordable.

button down shirts: Kenneth Cole. Lee Cooper, Brad Hopkins (the basic idea here is if ya looking for good cheap budget.. get down to the middle priced boutiques.. the clothes aren't so pricey, yet you still look good.. the clothes don't make the man... you make the clothes! it depends on how you carry it off regardless of the price, i wouldn't advice you to jump right into the high priced boutiques just yet...)

shoes: Lee Cooper, Doc Martens, Timberlands


this is just my personal style.. hope it gave you some insight... i'm more of an earth tone colored person... like brown, khaki, cream..

dunno what style you are.. but find it and keep with it.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I'm in the same boat as you slims, I work full time and make mad loot while living with my parents. I suggest saving as much $$$ as possible so you can invest in getting your own place.
 

slims999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Dallas
Originally posted by Paintballguy
I'm in the same boat as you slims, I work full time and make mad loot while living with my parents. I suggest saving as much $$$ as possible so you can invest in getting your own place.

Yeah when it all comes down to it, since I'm only 21, and let's say I'd save 10-15 grand to put down on a 50-60k condo (which isn't too bad here), that'd be the best way to go. I'd own it! No rent down the drain!

Then again, my car is 4 year old with hub caps.... that are 4 years old, it's sad. Is there such thing as a pimp without chrome rims on a black camaro? I don't think so haha. I actually found some nice chromes for my car on ebay for way less than $1000.

Either way, I won't just blast my money away, saving money is top priority for me. Even with nice clothes I don't plan to spend over 400-500 total for the rest of the year, so we'll see.

Thanks again for the advice. TTYL.
 

slims999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Dallas
Originally posted by jakeyboy
polo shirts: Ashworth... not too pricey... still looks classy.

jeans: Diesel, Levi's

slacks: Rochas Paris...very affordable.

button down shirts: Kenneth Cole. Lee Cooper, Brad Hopkins (the basic idea here is if ya looking for good cheap budget.. get down to the middle priced boutiques.. the clothes aren't so pricey, yet you still look good.. the clothes don't make the man... you make the clothes! it depends on how you carry it off regardless of the price, i wouldn't advice you to jump right into the high priced boutiques just yet...)

shoes: Lee Cooper, Doc Martens, Timberlands


this is just my personal style.. hope it gave you some insight... i'm more of an earth tone colored person... like brown, khaki, cream..

dunno what style you are.. but find it and keep with it.

I think I'm gonna go with A&F or polo shirts, good idea on the Ashworth.

Shoes I'll go with Kenneth Cole, Jeans definitely Diesel.

Thanks for your reply and everyone elses.

I'll let you all know what goes down since I just got paid this weekend.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

thesage

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Slimey Slims,

Invest your money in something that will pay off.

holla,
thesage
 
Top