Oh no.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls number last monday but she didn't write down the area code. She told me to call her soon because her phone was going to be disconnected. I tried calling and I tried, but it wouldn't
go through, and it always said the same message "this number has been disconnected and is no longer in use" so I assumed that it was disconnected. Then my friend told me today that he talked to her and she asked "did he use the *** area code?" Then she walked away and laughed. I feel like an idiot but this is only partially my fault, right? Can I recover from this?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.......

Hey,

She has no interest in you........

Next..........

cave dweller

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the right area code now because my friend told me. Anyways I am going to call her. Let's see what happens.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f do people think girls have no interest all the time.

I'm confident and a great catch. Of course they have interest in me. That's what all of you have to think.

For that matter, what the hell is wrong with throwing a little angst the way of the girl.

If her interest level is low, ****ing bust on her.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and I now have her correct number with area code. It was her oversight that she didn't give me the area code, so it isn't my fault that I am calling a week late. We are coworkers by the way.

Oh and she wasn't home so I guess I will have to keep calling her till I get her on the phone.