Oh no, now there is a Miss Britain Curve contest!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would TOTALLY nail that.

Anyone who wouldn't is FLIPPING GAY! And that is a scientific, mutually agreed upon, set in stone, basted in butter and served up hot FACT!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fat is not curvy

FairShake said:

Anyone who wouldn't is FLIPPING GAY! And that is a scientific, mutually agreed upon, set in stone, basted in butter and served up hot FACT!
Must we really have our sexuality questioned for not being attracted to fat women? I think your exaggerating just a tad. I'd maybe hit it in a call for "last drinks" 2am emergency way but I'd be ashamed of myself .

Your also missing the bigger(heh) picture. It's yet another MSM push of "fat acceptance" down our throats, which in turn encourages more women to embrace laziness and fatten up, which in turn has her a jaded cat herder in her 40's, which in turn widens the gap between supply and demand for men.

It's a lose/lose for everyone. The bigger picture Fairshake, get to know it.

I can still vaguely remember when curvy meant this, with an absolute maximum of this

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I can still vaguely remember when curvy meant this, with an absolute maximum of this
This is my mind is "pleasingly plump" (although a bit on the plump side) - a woman who is very feminine (a chunky chick must ABSOLUTELY have very large breasts and a low waist to hip ratio to be considered very feminine), who could be fun to slop around with. Of course, because such women invariably become truly obese as they age, I could never marry one - and because I know of a guy who did slop around with one that ended up having an "accident", I really would not want to fool around with one in any case.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

She should be shot.:crackup:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
and herin lies the problem! guy are still dating them and women knwo this, take advantage of it. men need to stop this ****

"Unless her health is affected, then your judgement are simply subjective. 'Fat' is a relative term and since nearly 50% of UK women are over a size 16, and guys till seem to be dating and marrying them, i think your judgements are probably in the minority.

- Lindy , UK, United Kingdom, 28/6/2013 04:50"

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is telling you to give accolades to anyone?

No one is shoving fat women in your face telling you to be attracted to them... So, what's the problem?

The fact that someone, somewhere, finds fat women hot, and there's this place which deal out medals to them? lol.. Why do you actually give two sh!ts?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:

No one is shoving fat women in your face telling you to be attracted to them... So, what's the problem?

The fact that someone, somewhere, finds fat women hot, and there's this place which deal out medals to them? lol.. Why do you actually give two sh!ts?
If men want to hear and see the squeals of confidence and delight from hogs they'll get a job on a pig farm.

Haven't I already explained what happens when society celebrates obesity to you? If your not willing to keep quiet and learn here you shouldn't even be here.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:

women are shoving fat women in our faces and telling us its supposedly 'normal' to be attracted to them or that we are not real men if we dont find the hogs attractive.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:

What these "beauty" pageants for obese women hope to achieve is to make young girls feel that it is "beautiful" for them to aspire to be obese themselves. Not only is it incredibly unhealthy to be obese, but the vast majority of men find it unattractive. Now, I don't go around shaming obese women (or men) I see out in public, I just don't think we should actively encourage young people to think it is "glamorous" to be obese, but by offering cash, prizes, and praise, this is exactly what the pageant organizers and supporters are doing.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
If men want to hear and see the squeals of confidence and delight from hogs they'll get a job on a pig farm.

Haven't I already explained what happens when society celebrates obesity to you? If your not willing to keep quiet and learn here you shouldn't even be here.
Yes, obesity is unhealthy - I'll never argue that it isn't. But so too is the inability to deal with someone disagrees with you: a trait you've enjoyed showing off to me for some time now.

If I learned from you, I'd devolve into someone who lacks the ability to know the difference between "your" and "you're", and cannot cope when a conflicting opinion came my way without stooping to nonsense like "you shouldn't even be here". So relax, cupcake.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
What these "beauty" pageants for obese women hope to achieve is to make young girls feel that it is "beautiful" for them to aspire to be obese themselves. Not only is it incredibly unhealthy to be obese, but the vast majority of men find it unattractive. Now, I don't go around shaming obese women (or men) I see out in public, I just don't think we should actively encourage young people to think it is "glamorous" to be obese, but by offering cash, prizes, and praise, this is exactly what the pageant organizers and supporters are doing.
Show me one woman who - as a result of being exposed to fat pageants - now aspires to become obese.

I see way more women striving to be thin, because thin is still the general standard of attractiveness portrayed in the majority of the media.

It's also probably easier for women to become fat than to obtain a body as close to "perfect" and slender as possible, thus the diet, beauty, and fashion industries make profit off of the desire for women to become thin. The advertising industry is a pretty powerful animal when it comes to the whole pressure to be thin. I don't think that is about to be matched be a few pageants and a few celebrations of larger ladies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
It's also probably easier for women to become fat than to obtain a body as close to "perfect"
You would know. And the word YOUR looking for is "normal". Not "perfect".

Spelling? Nice counter argument. Sure I might swipe my phone fast, but it could be worse. I could be a plumper trying my darndest to make men love the fat.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Show me one woman who - as a result of being exposed to fat pageants - now aspires to become obese.

I see way more women striving to be thin, because thin is still the general standard of attractiveness portrayed in the majority of the media.

It's also probably easier for women to become fat than to obtain a body as close to "perfect" and slender as possible, thus the diet, beauty, and fashion industries make profit off of the desire for women to become thin. The advertising industry is a pretty powerful animal when it comes to the whole pressure to be thin. I don't think that is about to be matched be a few pageants and a few celebrations of larger ladies.
who is saying it promotes being morbidly obese as aspirational? being morbidly obese is becoming normalised, and you are encouraging that by your defence of land whales. if anyone has a FB account, they just have to look at the likes a hog gets when she posts a new pic to get an idea of how this mechanic is working out. 'she is fat, gets likes, must be good and acceptable, try to counter that and watch people get shot down (as you are attempting, and failing, to do now).
BTW how big are you dear girl?

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
who is saying it promotes being morbidly obese as aspirational? being morbidly obese is becoming normalised, and you are encouraging that by your defence of land whales. if anyone has a FB account, they just have to look at the likes a hog gets when she posts a new pic to get an idea of how this mechanic is working out. 'she is fat, gets likes, must be good and acceptable, try to counter that and watch people get shot down (as you are attempting, and failing, to do now).
"Boo hoo fat women get more appreciation than I do and I hate it!"

betheman said:
BTW how big are you dear girl?
Accuse me of being obese. :) I get tired of reciting my personal stats to weirdo stalkers here who want to track my identity. So just go on thinking that because I don't weep at the sight of a fat women, I myself must be huge! Surely! Do it. It'll make you feel better.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
"Boo hoo fat women get more appreciation than I do and I hate it!"

Accuse me of being obese. :) I get tired of reciting my personal stats to weirdo stalkers here who want to track my identity. So just go on thinking that because I don't weep at the sight of a fat women, I myself must be huge! Surely! Do it. It'll make you feel better.
predictable female response, you have no credible input.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still blown away by how the word "curvy" has become the politically correct term for "fat woman". There's a major difference between curves and lumps. Curvy girls have a bit of extra weight but still have a figure. The girl who won the beauty pageant is most certainly fat. She has no figure. She is a blob with terrible eyebrows.