RedKnight04
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2004
- Messages
- 218
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 43
I was reading the bible AGAIN and saw what I didn't see when I read it the first time. It was ****y and funny and I didn't know that it was there before.
I posted before that I didn't understand this at all but realized what I was doing wrong.
It is like trying to make a chemical and if you don't get the right ingredients you are going to make the wrong chemical and get the wrong reaction.
TO MAKE ****Y + FUNNY MIX YOU MUST MAKE HUMOR HAPPEN!!! If you come off as just arogant you are simply an *******. But if you combine the two you come off as INTRIQUing believe it or not cause I didn't!
For example:
I used the one from the bible-
Her: How are you?
Me: I've been told I'm pretty damn good!
-------------------------------------------
Heres another common situation -
Just meeting her at wherever you arranged.
Her: Nice to meet you.
Me: I know, but can you just pretend to hide your impulses for 2 seconds!
I CAN'T BELEIVE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE! THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!
I posted before that I didn't understand this at all but realized what I was doing wrong.
It is like trying to make a chemical and if you don't get the right ingredients you are going to make the wrong chemical and get the wrong reaction.
TO MAKE ****Y + FUNNY MIX YOU MUST MAKE HUMOR HAPPEN!!! If you come off as just arogant you are simply an *******. But if you combine the two you come off as INTRIQUing believe it or not cause I didn't!
For example:
I used the one from the bible-
Her: How are you?
Me: I've been told I'm pretty damn good!
-------------------------------------------
Heres another common situation -
Just meeting her at wherever you arranged.
Her: Nice to meet you.
Me: I know, but can you just pretend to hide your impulses for 2 seconds!
I CAN'T BELEIVE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE! THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!