Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh great, now the femynists are giving us movies about sex, but without any nudity

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Lena Dunham we're talking about. I don't want to see her even with her clothes on in case I just ate.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Lena Dunham we're talking about. I don't want to see her even with her clothes on in case I just ate.
LOL, that's what I had first thought, but she's the directrix here. Even she understands that men don't like to look at her, clothed or unclothed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, that's what I had first thought, but she's the directrix here. Even she understands that men don't like to look at her, clothed or unclothed.
It might make for a decent horror flick if it wasn't for the nightmares.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I watched the movie sicario day of the soldado, I really appreciated it and never felt the need to check my phone meanwhile.

I realized it's because there are no scenes were women get the lead or women alone talk among themselves.

Very hard to find such thing in modern movies and tv series.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I watched the movie sicario day of the soldado, I really appreciated it and never felt the need to check my phone meanwhile.

I realized it's because there are no scenes were women get the lead or women alone talk among themselves.

Very hard to find such thing in modern movies and tv series.
"300" barely had any scenes of Leonidas's wife speaking.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather watch paint dry, Windows install, Forza 5 download, etc.