Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[OfficialDJB] Changes to be made to the Bible

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When diablo gets back to me with some details I will be editing the DJB slightly to include a suggestions section. Old members will remember this used to exist and even though it was used it became unmaintainable. I have developed my skills further in PHP and will make a better version.

Articles can be suggested with a name, author and description (like much of the existing collection of articles in the DJB) and placed in a "suggested articles" section. Ones that turn out to be totally crap or not up to standard will be removed quickly.

The code already exists on my hard drive. I just have to put it up.

While I am at it, if you (a member of the board) have any suggestions for the DJB reply here while the keyboard is hot.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changes made.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Dj Bible is "incomplete".

Why don´t you put some posts (quite polemical) like:

1. Girls to avoid (borderlines, narcissists, pshycos, etc);

2. Girls who hangs out with a lot of guy "friends";

3. Girls that dump you and yet keep calling back, sending emails, etc;

4. Girls that break up and go back a lot of time, hot and cold behavior, etc.

All in all, a kind of guide of types of women to avoid/beware. Knowing what kind of girls we´re dealing with can be crucial in achieving success.

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't figure out for yourself what type of girls you should be avoiding, then you're in for a heap of trouble. If you learn from the DJB, you should be at the point where you're attracting several different types of women - obviously you're going to go through certain periods of trial and error with each of them, experience which will serve you well in your interactions with future ladies. There are some girls who seem perfectly normal end up psycho at the end (I've had it happen multiple times). Short of requiring each girl you date to bring you a certified copy of their psychiatric history, I don't see a "list of what girls to avoid" DJB addendum being of any true value.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
This Dj Bible is "incomplete".

Why don´t you put some posts (quite polemical) like:

1. Girls to avoid (borderlines, narcissists, pshycos, etc);

2. Girls who hangs out with a lot of guy "friends";

3. Girls that dump you and yet keep calling back, sending emails, etc.

All in all, a kind of guide of types of women to avoid/beware. Knowing what kind of girls we´re dealing with can be crucial in achieving success.
A LOT of htat stuff is intermingled with the Bible articles. If you can find a good article that sums it all up, then submit it to be evaluated. :p

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
If you can't figure out for yourself what type of girls you should be avoiding, then you're in for a heap of trouble. If you learn from the DJB, you should be at the point where you're attracting several different types of women - obviously you're going to go through certain periods of trial and error with each of them, experience which will serve you well in your interactions with future ladies. There are some girls who seem perfectly normal end up psycho at the end (I've had it happen multiple times). Short of requiring each girl you date to bring you a certified copy of their psychiatric history, I don't see a "list of what girls to avoid" DJB addendum being of any true value.
No value? Maybe for you.

If something of what I said will be put in the bible or not I don´t know.

At least for me, knowing the types of women to avoid/trouble ones was determinant to eliminate my frustrations. I started to get why I was having such a hard time with them.

Originally posted by squirrels
If you can find a good article that sums it all up, then submit it to be evaluated. :p
I´ve already done that! :eek:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
I´ve already done that! :eek:
Link to it, I'd be curious to see it as well... I do remember a thread someone made stating what the different types of girls are; is that the one you're talking about?

I've searched for a few different things, here are the most relevant results:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39168
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26861
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55034
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49013

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the initial mess-up, i've fixed the bug but had to remove the entry. Should be working now!

Nick

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Submitted one.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, if you have suggestions for bible material, then use the applicable form on the DJB website to register them!

Nick

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Just remember, if you have suggestions for bible material, then use the applicable form on the DJB website to register them!

Nick
What do you mean? :confused: