Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with penkitten Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks or men?
Assuming that you're bi.

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many men have you slept with?

6) How many women have you slept with?

7) What was your worst and best experience with a man? (Boyfriend or not)

8) Assuming that you're bi or a full fledged lesbian, what was your worst and best experience with a woman? (Girlfriend or not)

9) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a guy and if so were you able to get out of it?

10) Have you ever had offered a dude the p*ssy on a platter and he blew you off for whatever reason? Why did he blow you off?

11) After being rejected sexually, was yourself esteemed completely and totally destroyed, along with you questioning your beauty and sex appeal?

12) Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, how many?

13) How do you handle guys who flake?

14) Most plates you've spun at one time?

15) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

16) Dress style for going out to meet guys?

17) Are you currently working out/exercising?

18) For meeting guys which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all of these methods? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

19) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting the "result" of getting a guy back.)

20) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

21) What your stats? Your height, weight, measurements, and bust size?

22) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

23) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

24) Favorite So Suave posters?

25) Thoughts on online dating?

26) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

27) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

28) What is/was your shining moment as a Doña Juanita and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to guys, or are you continually evolving?

29) How do you react when a guy tries to run Pick Up Artist strategy and tactics on you?

30) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

31) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how men should treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a lady?

32) Has the Seduction Community helped or damaged interactions between men and women in regards to relationships and the expectation of sex?

33) How long did you lurk on this site?

34) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a man's interest and the number of man you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire enough skill to get a man that's interested in having a relationship?

35) As a result of being a member of So Suave, have you developed a jaded and cynical view of men?

36) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site? I actually stumbled across the site on accident. I just decided i should stay.

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it? A million moons ago i was using a crummy hotmail email account and forgot my password. Penkitten was the auto generated one that they allowed me to reset my account with. It became my username online because it was better than what i could come up with.

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks or men?
Assuming that you're bi. It would be hard to say specifically what the single best advice has been. At some point in the last 15 years, everyone on this site has given me advice. Some was golden and some was crazy. Looking back now, just learning to let a man be a man was probably what i needed to learn the most. Instead of bossing someone around, just letting a man be his own person.

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums? I posted a few things at love shack but not personal things the way i do here. Lurk? Remember badgirlswirl.com? I lurked over there during our internet battle with them and blasted something in defense of my dj brothers. We won that battle and they are extinct now.

5) How many men have you slept with? A lady never tells.

6) How many women have you slept with? Zero.

7) What was your worst and best experience with a man? (Boyfriend or not) . To be honest, i have had some pretty bad experiences when i was young. Teenage mother. First husband cheated and deserted us. Etc. But the best experience was after 7 years of being single and finding myself and building my own foundation, i met a wonderful man who offered me the fluffy pillow.

8) Assuming that you're bi or a full fledged lesbian, what was your worst and best experience with a woman? (Girlfriend or not)
Not applicable
9) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a guy and if so were you able to get out of it?
Rarely but yes i was friendzoned. No i didn't get out of it. Maybe that's best if someone wasn't interested.
10) Have you ever had offered a dude the p*ssy on a platter and he blew you off for whatever reason? Why did he blow you off?
At some point in our lives, everyone at least once is desperate enough and as the story goes, if you reek of desperation, no one wants anything to do with you!
11) After being rejected sexually, was yourself esteemed completely and totally destroyed, along with you questioning your beauty and sex appeal? Of course it was destroyed. And it is a very odd feeling on top of being a destroyed lonely afc because at very young ages, females are sought after in ways that are uncomfortable. It is hard to describe but imagine everyone always acting like they are trying to get with you and suddenly no one is even willing to poke you with a stick. I hope that makes sense. It sounds funny to describe it.

12) Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, how many? Yes. Next question!

13) How do you handle guys who flake? When i was younger and single i couldn't handle it well. It took me a long time to figure out that no contact and next! Therory was best.

14) Most plates you've spun at one time? Once i was starting to see someone new and ending seeing someone old at the same time. Does that count?

15) How do you handle a time of having no plates? My dish time is done !

16) Dress style for going out to meet guys? I don't go out to meet guys anymore.

17) Are you currently working out/exercising? I am always busy doing this routine called cleaning the house when i am not lugging the laundry down the steps or trying to bring all the grocery bags in on 1 trip from the trunk. Honestly, i need more exercise in my life.

18) For meeting guys which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all of these methods? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..) n/a

19) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting the "result" of getting a guy back.)
Yes. And blocked numbers if i had to. I've changed my phone number once just for no contact.
I am married! This june will be 10 years!!
21) What your stats? Your height, weight, measurements, and bust size? I haven't grown any so i am still 5 ft tall. I won't be telling you measurements but i have a picture avatar.

I was here for most of it being posted originally.
I keep up with a lot of folks. Giovanni Casanova is my husband. Biblebelt, desdinova, comic relief, interceptor are some of my closest friends that i talk often to but have never met in real life.
24) Favorite So Suave posters? Gio biblebelt desdinova comic relief interceptor lovelylady fivestring karma jester espi rollo centurion vincent virtualmind backbreaker just to name a few.

25) Thoughts on online dating? Actually since i met gio online and on here all i can say is that it worked for us.

26) Your thoughts on the Manosphere? The what?

I haven't read his book but rollo gives solid advice. He is very insightful.
28) What is/was your shining moment as a Doña Juanita and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to guys, or are you continually evolving? I had some eureka moments and they were discussed in threads. But part of that eureka moment was learning that i will always be evolving as a human, woman, wife, mother.

29) How do you react when a guy tries to run Pick Up Artist strategy and tactics on you? I think of the board of course.

30) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave? I have gained knowledge and molded myself into a decent person. I hope by continuing to be part of the forum that my advice may help another member.

31) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how men should treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a lady? I didn't seek the forum as i stumbled in on accident. But it was a reason to stay. Society lies about how women should treat men too. This forum helped me to become a good woman. You can look back and watch me grow up here.

32) Has the Seduction Community helped or damaged interactions between men and women in regards to relationships and the expectation of sex?
Helped.
33) How long did you lurk on this site? I immediately registered. No lurking.

34) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a man's interest and the number of man you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire enough skill to get a man that's interested in having a relationship? I just like to bang my husband!

35) As a result of being a member of So Suave, have you developed a jaded and cynical view of men? No. The opposite. I believe it helped me not to become bitter and jaded.

36) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?
i am still so stoked about the new site. It was way overdue!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best experience was after 7 years of being single and finding myself and building my own foundation, i met a wonderful man who offered me the fluffy pillow.

Where did you meet him? Was it on a web site? If so, what site?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24. Sayno :). That Giovanni's a lucky guy.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that a woman can evolve the way you did in today's world with the only help of her female friends ? Did you talk about SS to your female friends or are you afraid to do so ?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that a woman can evolve the way you did in today's world with the only help of her female friends ? Did you talk about SS to your female friends or are you afraid to do so ?
I never talked to people about the site that weren't on the site. It wasn't that i was afraid or embarrassed but more of a seperate world. I wanted to have one place that i didn't have to watch what i said. I have always felt like i could openly discuss anything with you guys here. In the beginning i truly believed the advice would help me with dating. But as time went on, the discussions during the golden height led me to finding myself. An all woman site couldn't have led me there. I am very thankful for you brothers.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever suffered an injury that was a result of crowd-surfing at a concert?
Yes. I have a tiny dent in my shin from where i had crowd surfed and they were tossing me to the stage of sevendust... until a bouncer jumped up and snatched my ass midair and my shin hit a guard rail. I would have landed center stage....... and then at music midfest i was crowd surfing to 3 doors down when they were new and i got dropped and fell on my head and then i broke my collar bone. ... i can't afford the dr bills so i gave up crowd surfing.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

I actually stumbled across the site on accident. I just decided i should stay.
2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

A million moons ago i was using a crummy hotmail email account and forgot my password. Penkitten was the auto generated one that they allowed me to reset my account with. It became my username online because it was better than what i could come up with.
3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks or men? Assuming that you're bi.

It would be hard to say specifically what the single best advice has been. At some point in the last 15 years, everyone on this site has given me advice. Some was golden and some was crazy. Looking back now, just learning to let a man be a man was probably what i needed to learn the most. Instead of bossing someone around, just letting a man be his own person.
4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

I posted a few things at love shack but not personal things the way i do here. Lurk? Remember badgirlswirl.com? I lurked over there during our internet battle with them and blasted something in defense of my dj brothers. We won that battle and they are extinct now.
5) How many men have you slept with?

A lady never tells.
6) How many women have you slept with?

7) What was your worst and best experience with a man? (Boyfriend or not) .

To be honest, i have had some pretty bad experiences when i was young. Teenage mother. First husband cheated and deserted us. Etc. But the best experience was after 7 years of being single and finding myself and building my own foundation, i met a wonderful man who offered me the fluffy pillow.

Not applicable.

Rarely but yes i was friendzoned. No i didn't get out of it. Maybe that's best if someone wasn't interested.

At some point in our lives, everyone at least once is desperate enough and as the story goes, if you reek of desperation, no one wants anything to do with you!
11) After being rejected sexually, was your esteem completely and totally destroyed, along with you questioning your beauty and sex appeal?

Of course it was destroyed. And it is a very odd feeling on top of being a destroyed lonely afc because at very young ages, females are sought after in ways that are uncomfortable. It is hard to describe but imagine everyone always acting like they are trying to get with you and suddenly no one is even willing to poke you with a stick. I hope that makes sense. It sounds funny to describe it.
12) Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, how many?

Yes. Next question!
13) How do you handle guys who flake?

When i was younger and single i couldn't handle it well. It took me a long time to figure out that no contact and next! Therory was best.
14) Most plates you've spun at one time?

Once i was starting to see someone new and ending seeing someone old at the same time. Does that count?
15) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

My dish time is done!
16) Dress style for going out to meet guys?

I don't go out to meet guys anymore.
17) Are you currently working out/exercising?

I am always busy doing this routine called cleaning the house when i am not lugging the laundry down the steps or trying to bring all the grocery bags in on 1 trip from the trunk. Honestly, i need more exercise in my life.
18) For meeting guys which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all of these methods? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

Yes. And blocked numbers if i had to. I've changed my phone number once just for no contact.

I am married! This june will be 10 years!!
21) What your stats? Your height, weight, measurements, and bust size?

I haven't grown any so i am still 5 ft tall. I won't be telling you measurements, but i have a picture avatar.

I was here for most of it being posted originally.

I keep up with a lot of folks. Giovanni Casanova is my husband. Biblebelt, desdinova, comic relief, interceptor are some of my closest friends that i talk often to but have never met in real life.
24) Favorite So Suave posters?

Gio, biblebelt, desdinova, comic relief, interceptor, lovelylady, fivestring, karma, jester, espi, rollo, centurion, vincent, virtualmind, and backbreaker just to name a few.
25) Thoughts on online dating?

Actually since i met gio online and on here all i can say is that it worked for us.
26) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

The what?

I haven't read his book but rollo gives solid advice. He is very insightful.
28) What is/was your shining moment as a Doña Juanita and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to guys, or are you continually evolving?

I had some eureka moments and they were discussed in threads. But part of that eureka moment was learning that i will always be evolving as a human, woman, wife, mother.
29) How do you react when a guy tries to run Pick Up Artist strategy and tactics on you?

I think of the board of course.
30) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

I have gained knowledge and molded myself into a decent person. I hope by continuing to be part of the forum that my advice may help another member.
31) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how men should treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a lady?

I didn't seek the forum as i stumbled in on accident. But it was a reason to stay. Society lies about how women should treat men too. This forum helped me to become a good woman. You can look back and watch me grow up here.

33) How long did you lurk on this site?

I immediately registered. No lurking.
34) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a man's interest and the number of man you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire enough skill to get a man that's interested in having a relationship?

I just like to bang my husband!
35) As a result of being a member of So Suave, have you developed a jaded and cynical view of men?

No. The opposite. I believe it helped me not to become bitter and jaded.

i am still so stoked about the new site. It was way overdue!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I had to clean that up. It was hard to read.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, Giovanni Cassanova is YOUR HUSBAND???????
What the fvck is this life...... He has his wife successfully know about the ways of the real man, know how to be a real woman, and knows about a PUA-like self improvement site such as this.

Mind = blown. I guess Gio is one of the best DJs of all time.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, Giovanni Cassanova is YOUR HUSBAND???????
What the fvck is this life...... He has his wife successfully know about the ways of the real man, know how to be a real woman, and knows about a PUA-like self improvement site such as this.

Mind = blown. I guess Gio is one of the best DJs of all time.
Everything is awesome!