Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with marmel75 Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Being that we have some new members on here. I felt that it was time to bring back the Late Night Interviews. Though marmel has 1,878 threads and posts. I don't remember him having an interview and if he did one, eff it. Here's your questions.

1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

26) How long did you lurk on this site?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire to skill to a woman that's interest in having a relationship?

28) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, interesting. Nope, I have never done one of these. I'll answer a few a day til I get them all done.

1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

-Well, honestly because I was horrible with women. Although I was always really athletic growing up, I was always "husky" with a chubby face, extremely shy and kind of a "dork" so I had minimal to no interest from women. I got into great shape in college but I blew so many potential lays looking back on things, I want to bang my head into the wall. Out of school I became a house DJ for several years and from working in clubs, I started getting laid like a rockstar, but through no skills of my own. Women sought me out, I literally had to do zero work to get laid from hot club chicks. After leaving that lifestyle, it became abundantly clear I needed to work on my skill set to have any chance to come close to my success I had while DJing(still hasn't happened, lol). After being friendzoned one too many times, and actually having a plate of my roommate tell me one of her friends I had been seeing told her "I was too nice and that she was really horny when she was over the one night and I didn't fvck her like she was hoping I would", and that she wasn't interested in seeing me anymore, I started looking for advice online and well, here I am.

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

-No, not really...75 stands for 1975, the year I was born

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

-Best: Grabbing their hand and putting it on my c0ck while you are on a date with them and start kissing/making out. This one piece of advice has probably led me to getting Blowj0bs/handj0bs/laid more than any other tip.

-Worst: Buying flowers, taking them out to dinner on first dates...advised to act like an AFC basically

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

-Yes, but only a few times...I actually joined this site after joining a different site, which I didn't like that much. I either saw a click ad for this site or read about it in someone else's post and I've been here ever since.

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

-Hmmm...quite a few, but probably half as many as I could have easily could have if I would have applied what I know now starting in college. Don't have an exact count but its somewhere between 40-50...

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

-Worst: Came back home after freshman year in college for the summer. My best friend and his girlfriend(who I found out had the hots for me while she was dating him) planned a meetup with me and her best friend so they could try and "hook us up". This chick was smoking hot...phenomenal body, very pretty and had that "sultry" look about her(ie, she looked like she liked to fvck). We hung out for a while that day, she thought I was cute but apparently had an off/on boyfriend at the time and my buddy told me to forget about it...so I didn't think any more of it. 2 months after I go back to school in the fall I receive a letter from her with a picture and saying how she really wanted to get together with me when I came home, blah blah blah. I called and talked to her a week or so before I came back and we set up a date. Picked her up from her house, went to dinner, played pool, I did NOTHING to escalate. Brought her back home and she invited me in, and we sat on the couch, with her sitting right next to me and instead of doing anything, I talked to her about TV and her favorite shows, etc...looking back on it, I am stunned at how many times I found myself alone with a woman who obviously wanted me to make a move and I did nothing---it's happened at least 6-7 times in my life. The next day we all met up again(me, her, her best friend and my best friend) because we were going somewhere for the day and she acted cold as ice towards me. Turned what should have been an easy lay from a woman who sought me out into getting friendzoned after one date. Pathetic!

-Best: Had an epic night during my DJ days where there was an after party at one of my friends houses and I banged 3 different women in the course of about 5 hours---all in his upstairs bathroom.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

-Yes, it used to happen frequently. No, and it almost never is worth the effort, even if you could.

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

-OMG, yes. In college after I came back sophomore year in excellent shape, I had within the first week:

a) A new freshman girl that came and partied with us, and after a while I noticed her friends whispering to my friends and they suddenly were like "we are going to go hang out in there room for a while, we will be back later" and they all walked out leaving me alone sitting on the bed next to her. Nothing happened. (DOH!)

b) I was sitting in my room and another freshman girl came and introduced herself to us(she was walking down the hall and knew one of my friends), and specifically asked him "Who is that?" about me. She then came over, introduced herself to me and sat down on my lap, putting her arm around me and sat there talking to me for about 10 minutes. Invited me to a party they were having later that night---I stayed and drank and played playstation with my friends instead(DOH!)

c) About a month in, we had a joint party with another floor in our dorms because we were friendly with them...a hot little phillipino girl that lived on their floor was all over me, telling me how muscular I was and rubbing her hands up and down my body. We were sitting on my friends bed drinking and hanging out and she started rubbing me and then started kissing me. My roommate had gone home over the weekend and I had my room to myself. And of course I just kept drinking and did nothing....(DOH!)

In the first year of me DJing the following happened:

a) My roommate(also a DJ) had a plate that used to come out to our events and brought a cute friend with a big rack and pretty face...she was literally all over me while I was DJing and my roommate came to me and told me we were going to crash at her place after we were done(it was an after hours party we used to do). I ended up getting there after everyone else because I had to break down the equipment, etc and she came down to let me in wearing a tight shirt and shorts riding up her ass. She asked me where did I want to sleep, and I told her "a couch is fine"(DOH!). After we all got up that morning she came to me and said "You know you could have slept in my bed last night? It would have been a lot more comfortable." Sort of dated a few times and then I got friendzoned...nothing happened other than me sucking her tits and sleeping with her(no sex) a different night.

b) Same plate of this roommate brought another friend to a club event we were DJing at and this one was fvcking hot. The plate made it very clear she liked me and was single. Made out in the club, then had the following happen: 1)Had a "date" with her when I came over to her house(still lived with her parents and sister) and it was just us in the house---parents and sister were gone for the day--she made that VERY clear to me from the get go. We sat on the couch, she was very close to me with her body pressed up against me, hand on the inside of my leg, etc. I did nothing. When I get up to leave, I go to give her a kiss on the cheek and she turns her face and kissed me on the mouth...with her tongue...and runs her hand up under my shirt. I leave. (DOH!)
2) Her and my roommates plate came over to our place. Plate and my roommate went to his room and we could hear them fvcking. She was sitting next to me on the couch and asked me several times "So, what do you want to do now?" Cluelessly I said we could just watch some TV. (DOH!)

c) Did my roommate a favor and dropped something off to one of his plates(she was a friend of mine also, cool chick)one night. There was this really sexy blonde chick there that was one of her friends. I stay and talk for a while with them, and when I get back I tell my roommate about her and he asks his plate who this girl is. She tells him she just broke up with her boyfriend and is single. Then she tells him they are going out in a few hours and I should come with them. I go with them, the plate's friend actually drives with just me and her in the car...we end up having fun together and making out at the club. I invite her over for dinner a few nights later. She comes over, I was cooking, she came up behind me and told me how hot she thought it was that I was cooking for her and that it was a big turn on. We eat, drink some wine and end up laying on the couch(her on top of me). We start making out and she TAKES my hand and puts them on her tits, and her breathing starts getting short and shallow. After a while she asks if she can crash cause she is "drunk" and I say yeah we can go lay down in my bed...we continue making out and I do NOTHING. We fall asleep together and the next morning my roommate's plate told me "My friend said she has a lot of respect for you not trying anything last night, but she would have been OK if something happened..."
So she comes over again the next week, we end up laying down in my bed and again nothing happens, chick gets up in the middle of the night and leaves, and that was the end of that...(DOH!)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Marmel. What was up with you passing up all of that p*ssy? I wouldn't be surprised if some those these chicks started thinking that you were gay.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel. What was up with you passing up all of that p*ssy? I wouldn't be surprised if some those these chicks started thinking that you were gay.
It was horrible...I was completely clueless and inexperienced with women at that point. I sit back and shudder at my former self, lol...

I had another time senior year of college when a girl from a group we were friendly with and used to party with told me "I always see you in the gym...I have visions of you working out in my sleep"...very cute Asian chick...found out from a friend 2 years later she wanted to fvck me really bad...uggghhhhh