Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with KingofPuss Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

26) How long did you lurk on this site?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire to skill to a woman that's interest in having a relationship?

28) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

Ex girlfriend. Looking on google for stuff, found the DJ bible.
2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

"Ruler" was my old alias for those uninformed. Contrary to what I think Espi said, it is not a foot long ruler, rather referring to Ruling something or someone. For me it was life.
3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

Best = Indifference
Worst = Pandering to the pvssy. Anything an average woman says / has said
4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

I've read a few things on rooshv but those were from google searches. Sosuave's where my metamorphism began and shall stay.
5) How many chicks have you slept with?

Ironic. 5.
6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

Best was a very sexy and feminine FB I had going this summer. Worst... Hmm.. Clearly acting like a lame with my first "girlfriend". Got me dumped real quick.
7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

Yes and yes. I do it on purpose for girls with boyfriends. Getting out is easy for me (and any other guy if you do it right.) Sounds so righteous, without any advice to back it up. I'll try and make a thread if one wants to learn. Or just shoot me a PM.
8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

Yes. Once, but only because she had a boyfriend and I had sound morals then.
9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

They get one flake in the first 5 dates and need a C/O. Otherwise I will next.
10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

Two. Tried three and it blew up in my face.
11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

Like now? Work out, hang out, go out and get better at being my own man.
12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

I never go out looking for em, but if I know the opportunity may arise just pretty casual, but nice. Khaki skater pants, maybe shorts, my beloved RayBans, and a t shirt or button up. Cool shirts from Hollister (no logos and that crap). Also love these Steve Madden shoes I have that work in every situation.
13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

Yes. Do it.
14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

Social circle by far. I'm a bit too young for internet dating (though I have tested Tinder and gotten some fun), and I love day game / cold approaches. No clubs yet and I don't use social media.
15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

Too many times.
16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

No, but I know I'd enjoy kids.
17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

I wrote it.
18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

No but I'd love to (HMU if you're in San Antonio / College Station next year).
19) Favorite So Suave posters?

Poon King's posts are always fun, Espi's got some great stuff as well as Mike. Every mod (I'm biased). Really everyone but Maximus Rex. (How could I forget to s/o Atom Smasher though? Guy is an OG). Desdinova's very wise.
20) Thoughts on online dating?

If it's your thing, do it. Not for me though. Flakes are way too common mainly from double booking.
21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

It can get crazy at times. Even I have realized some of the sh!t I spew can be seen as radical, but that's alright. We live and learn, which is really what the manosphere should preach (isn't that what life as a man is really?).
22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

Just googled it. I'll try to read at least two of those books you have suggested.
23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

When I won homecoming prince at school last year. I went from the bottom rung in the social scene to one of the top in the course of 2 months. I had girls telling me I could do better than current girl, started partying and here I am now, still getting better.
24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

Help spread some wealth. I want to help the guys who are like the old me learn a thing or two while not having to have such shameful moments, then to continue to always help other men improve themselves.
25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

At the time? No. Now? Definitely. You can't be led into the herd or you'll get trampled in the mess.
26) How long did you lurk on this site?

Damn. Six months or more.
27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to maintain a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire the skill to get a woman that's interested in having a relationship?

I have one goal with women for the next six months: avoid them for really anything but sex, but I'm not actively seeking a hole.
28) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

Love it here. There's good and bad advice and there always will be a devil's advocate, but I feel SS has the best content readily available (in addition to the amount of guys whose lives have changed dramatically from posting). Only improvement that can take place is from the members themselves, Allen's got everything in place for them to do so.

Keep improving yourself. Women are not life and neither is any one facet of your being. Don't get caught up in your head, learn who you really are so you can fix what's needing fixin'.

I enjoyed this, cool thread idea man. I'll see you all later, probably in a month or so but who knows.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great interview.

Big fan of Ruler's.

When do i get my invite for my interview? Ha ha ;)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
great interview.

Big fan of Ruler's.

When do i get my invite for my interview? Ha ha ;)
About this time next year. I've implemented a a criteria for Late Night Interviews. You need to have been a member for SoSuave for a year and have over a 1,000 posts. It doesn't make much sense to do them with people who aren't regular contributors to the forum.