Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with GS750 Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their p*ssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the p*ssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

26) How long did you lurk on this site?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to maintain a woman's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire the skill
necessary to get a woman that's interested in having a relationship?

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their p*ssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the p*ssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to maintain a woman's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire the skill
necessary to get a woman that's interested in having a relationship?

Maximus, I read through some of your previous posts. You're brutal. lol. You don't appear to beat around the bush and I can imagine that you refuse to beat around the bush in your interactions with women as well. I, personally, am direct as well, but I lack the "in-your-face" "take the truth or leave it mentality".

Also, you're not a complete brute due to the fact that you have asked some very important and insightful questions. These questions show me that you are empathetic enough to get inside someone's head and offer them insight in their own personal language. It's an impressive trait and I would appreciate if you could apply your insight to my beliefs and force feed me the "in-your-face" information that I need to hear because no one else is saying it.

I have yet to come across a personality like yours in his forum. No one seems to be able to do the "in-your-face" thing without being disrespectful. A couple friends and myself are having a discussion on how to make a woman fall in love and stay in love without so much as lifting a finger. It's an interesting concept and I believe, we, as a whole on ss.net have made a breakthrough from all of the negativity and despair that many have faced before us.

We eagerly await your input.

Read my thread:

"All it takes is two things to make her love you forever"

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I remember reading some articles here and even posting way back in 2000 or 2001, I can't even recall what my username or password was back then. But I was an introverted AFC college student. I went through college a virgin. Dated a bit here and there but never did the deed until I was out of school. Fast forward to about 2 years ago, I was seeing a girl much younger than me and found myself back on this site looking for some insight because she was pissing me off.

2. Let's just say my username has a number that is significant to me.

3. Best - "Always be willing to walk away"
Worst - "Be a d*ck to girls. Girls like a$$holes, etc." Maybe that works for some guys, but a$$hole game never got me anywhere with any girl. No need to be spineless or a doormat either, for the record.

4. I have lurked on Mark Manson's forum but never posted there.

5. Three. Late bloomer, what can I say. But it doesn't bother me.

6. The worst experience I have to say was in college. I was seeing a girl who I knew was still dating around, I wasn't the only guy she was seeing. But I had oneitis big time. I saw her making out with some guy at a shopping center and I was crushed. It put me in a pretty deep depression for about a week or two, but looking back it was good that it happened. I cared way too much too early on and it was a lesson I needed to learn. The best was a short but very exciting FWB thing I had going on a while back with a 38 year old pharmacist chick. She got back together with her ex, but it was fun while it lasted.

7. Yes I got friend-zoned by this sexy latina while I was in college, I didn't have the guts to make a move. And no, never got out of it. Also the last girl I have ever been "friends" with. I don't do "just friends" with girls.

8. Yeah I had a girl in a bar once blatantly tell me she wanted to fvck me until I was shooting blanks. I politely excused myself and never went back to the table. However, she was really unattractive to me (fat) so I just wasn't feeling it. A buddy of mine told me "a least get a BJ out of it". I declined that too.

9. If I get flaked on for a date with no counter offer and no reason I'll never ask (or call) them again. If there's a flake for a legit reason I'll ask one more time. After that, I lose the number. That's another thing I learned, if she's into you she will make time for you. No matter what she has going on in her life.

10. I'd say two at once. I'm not a big texter and I don't use social media. So that has an effect on my plate spinning I'm sure. But it doesn't bother me. I'm sort of an introvert.

11. If I'm not seeing anyone and have no plates? I focus on my hobbies, spend time with buddies, and sign up for overtime shifts.

12. Jeans and button down shirts, usually white or some solid color. Black or brown oxfords. Oh...and a 5 O'clock shadow. Ladies love the stubble...on me anyway.

13. I ride my bike a few times a week. I go kayaking from time to time and I walk or jog with the dog daily.

14. Online has worked for me in the past. But I stopped sending out emails. I'd wait for them to contact me first and then start the convo. Less time consuming. Social circle has worked in the past, too. I get approached in public from time to time, or at least get a IOI that tells me they are open to being approached. Day game has been better for me because I can ask a random question without seeming like I'm hitting on her directly. I don't go to clubs, ever. And if I'm in a bar I'm with buddies shooting pool or playing darts...I'm a pretty approachable guy, so I have had girls just walk up and say hi and break the ice.

15. Yes, I went full no contact on my BPD ex. Blocked her number and have had no contact with her for almost a year. I didn't do it to get her back, I did it for my own sanity.

16. Maybe one day. I would like to have children, so it's possible yes.

17. I have read some of the DJ bible but not all of it.

18. I have not met anyone from this forum, no. But next time I'm in the Tampa Bay area, Espi is on my list. He's given me a lot of great advice, I'd say I owe him a beer or two.

19. Favorite posters...there's a lot and I'm sure I'll forget someone. But off the top of my head...GreasyPig, Mauser96, Espi, Ruler, LastOfTheAlphas, Atom Smasher, bigneil, logicallefty, Ranger Mike, Poon King, Bible Belt, PeasantPlayer, Trump, PairPlusRoyalFlush, SeymourCake, PlayHerMan, Nismo-4, Stugots26, AttackFormation, Lozboss, and of course...Maximus Rex. I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

20. I've used online dating on and off for a few years. There are some quality girls on there, but its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Very frustrating and time consuming. You certainly have to do a lot of screening and deal with a lot of nonsense.

21. The three R's; Rollo, Roissy, and Roosh are always a good place to start. Though I'm not a very big fan of Roosh anymore, his early stuff was great. Rollo's book was a good read, I'd recommend it. But some of the pickup artist stuff is crap in my opinion. I think some of these pickup gurus are full of sh*t and just out to make money.

22. I have read Rollo's book, I liked it.

23. The moment I felt like I got it was during my breakup with my BPD ex. I did a lot of reading of old BPD threads and saw that lots of guys had been down the same road. The stories really hit home. The no contact thread was a big help to me. Now I'm glad I went through such hell. It was a painful experience, but it was an eye opener.

24. Sharing ideas and experiences is what's great about SS. I've had members email me asking for advice or whatever, and I'm happy to do so. I have gotten great advice from some members here and I am grateful.

25. I don't think I was lied to. But I think some men are raised to be soft, or they didn't have good male role models growing up. Single mothers and mostly female teachers add to this overly PC world we live in now. My parents were divorced. My dad was ex military and very strict...far from soft. He treated my sister like a princess but he was not easy on me, which I'm thankful for now. My dad drank scotch, smoked 2 packs a day, wore a suit to work, swore like a sailor, had younger girlfriends, had a good job, nice car, nice condo, etc. So I was exposed to that bachelor lifestyle very early on. But he never taught me about girls and how to be successful with them. Trial and error was how I learned. And this site helped too obviously. Oh...and Roosh's book "Bang'. That was very helpful.

26. When I found myself back here in 2013 I lurked for a few days before I registered again.

27. I have a girlfriend now, so I'm not looking to hook up with anyone else at the moment. Maintaining a women's interest really is effortless when she's into you. I've never been out to bang as many women as possible, but if that is someone's goal I don't see anything wrong with it. If I become single again in 6 months I'll date around until I find someone I like. It may sound stupid to some but I like the companionship of being in a relationship. Though I'm not too quick to jump into one with just anyone. That's a mistake a lot of guys make just to get laid regularly. Choose wisely, that's my advice. There's a lot of ladies out there that aren't worth your time. Always be screening.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

I remember reading some articles here and even posting way back in 2000 or 2001, I can't even recall what my username or password was back then. But I was an introverted AFC college student. I went through college a virgin. Dated a bit here and there but never did the deed until I was out of school. Fast forward to about 2 years ago, I was seeing a girl much younger than me and found myself back on this site looking for some insight because she was pissing me off.

Let's just say my username has a number that is significant to me.

Best - "Always be willing to walk away"

Worst - "Be a d*ck to girls. Girls like assh*les, etc." Maybe that works for some guys, but assh*le game never got me anywhere with any girl. No need to be spineless or a doormat either, for the record.

I have lurked on Mark Manson's forum, but never posted there.

Three. Late bloomer, what can I say. But it doesn't bother me.

The worst experience I have to say was in college. I was seeing a girl who I knew was still dating around, I wasn't the only guy she was seeing, but I had oneitis big time. I saw her making out with some guy at a shopping center and I was crushed. It put me in a pretty deep depression for about a week or two, but looking back it was good that it happened. I cared way too much too early on and it was a lesson I needed to learn. The best was a short but very exciting FWB thing I had going on a while back with a 38 year old pharmacist chick. She got back together with her ex, but it was fun while it lasted.

Yes. I got friend-zoned by this sexy Latina while I was in college, I didn't have the guts to make a move, and no, I never got out of it. Also, she was the last girl I have ever been "friends" with. I don't do "just friends" with girls.
8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their p*ssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the p*ssy on a platter to you at a bar, in conversation, or even at yours or her place and you blew her off.)

Yeah. I had a girl in a bar once blatantly tell me she wanted to f*ck me until I was shooting blanks. I politely excused myself and never went back to the table. However, she was really unattractive to me (fat) so I just wasn't feeling it. A buddy of mine told me "a least get a BJ out of it". I declined that too.

If I get flaked on for a date with no counter offer and no reason, I'll never ask (or call) them again. If there's a flake for a legit reason I'll ask one more time. After that, I lose the number. That's another thing I learned, if she's into you she will make time for you. No matter what she has going on in her life.

I'd say two at once. I'm not a big texter and I don't use social media. So that has an effect on my plate spinning I'm sure. But it doesn't bother me. I'm sort of an introvert.

If I'm not seeing anyone and have no plates? I focus on my hobbies, spend time with buddies, and sign up for overtime shifts.

Jeans and button down shirts, usually white or some solid color. Black or brown oxfords. Oh...and a 5 o'clock shadow. Ladies love the stubble...on me anyway.

I ride my bike a few times a week. I go kayaking from time to time and I walk or jog with the dog daily.
14) For meeting chicks, which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, social circle, social media/ online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else?)

Online has worked for me in the past, but I stopped sending out emails. I'd wait for them to contact me first and then start the convo, less time consuming. Social circle has worked in the past, too. I get approached in public from time to time, or at least get a IOI that tells me they are open to being approached. Day game has been better for me because I can ask a random question without seeming like I'm hitting on her directly. I don't go to clubs, ever. If I'm in a bar I'm with buddies shooting pool or playing darts...I'm a pretty approachable guy, so I have had girls just walk up and say hi and break the ice.

Yes, I went full no contact on my BPD ex. Blocked her number and have had no contact with her for almost a year. I didn't do it to get her back, I did it for my own sanity.

Maybe one day. I would like to have children, so it's possible yes.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
17) Have you read the full DJ Bible, some of it, or none of it?

I have read some of the DJ bible, but not all of it.

I have not met anyone from this forum, no. But next time I'm in the Tampa Bay area, Espi is on my list. He's given me a lot of great advice and I'd say I owe him a beer or two.
19) Favorite SoSuave posters?

Favorite posters...there's a lot and I'm sure I'll forget someone. But off the top of my head...GreasyPig, Mauser96, Espi, Ruler, LastOfTheAlphas, Atom Smasher, bigneil, logicallefty, Ranger Mike, Poon King, Bible Belt, PeasantPlayer, Trump, PairPlusRoyalFlush, SeymourCake, PlayHer Man, Nismo-4, Stugots26, AttackFormation, Lozboss, and of course...Maximus Rex. I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

I've used online dating on and off for a few years. There are some quality girls on there, but its like looking for a needle in a haystack and it's very frustrating and time consuming. You certainly have to do a lot of screening and deal with a lot of nonsense.

The three R's; Rollo, Roissy, and Roosh are always a good place to start, though I'm not a very big fan of Roosh anymore, his early stuff was great. Rollo's book was a good read, I'd recommend it. But some of the pickup artist stuff is crap in my opinion. I think some of these pickup gurus are full of sh*t and are just out to make money.
22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read or plan on reading it?

I have read Rollo's book, I liked it.
23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks or are you continually evolving?

The moment I felt like I got it was during my breakup with my BPD ex. I did a lot of reading of old BPD threads and saw that lots of guys had been down the same road and the stories really hit home. The no contact thread was a big help to me. Now I'm glad I went through such hell. It was a painful experience, but it was an eye opener.
24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of SoSuave?

Sharing ideas and experiences is what's great about SS. I've had members email me asking for advice or whatever, and I'm happy to do so. I have gotten great advice from some members here and I am grateful.

I don't think I was lied to; but I think some men are raised to be soft, or they didn't have good male role models growing up. Single mothers and mostly female teachers add to this overly PC world we live in now. My parents were divorced. My dad was ex military and very strict...far from soft. He treated my sister like a princess, but he was not easy on me, which I'm thankful for now. My dad drank scotch, smoked 2 packs a day, wore a suit to work, swore like a sailor, had younger girlfriends, had a good job, nice car, nice condo, etc. So I was exposed to that bachelor lifestyle very early on, but he never taught me about girls and how to be successful with them. Trial and error was how I learned. And this site helped too obviously. Oh...and Roosh's book "Bang'. That was very helpful.

When I found myself back here in 2013 I lurked for a few days before I registered again.
27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to maintain a woman's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire the skill necessary to get a woman that's interested in having a relationship?

I have a girlfriend now, so I'm not looking to hook up with anyone else at the moment. Maintaining a women's interest really is effortless when she's into you. I've never been out to bang as many women as possible, but if that is someone's goal I don't see anything wrong with it. If I become single again in 6 months I'll date around until I find someone I like. It may sound stupid to some, but I like the companionship of being in a relationship and I'm not too quick to jump into one with just anyone. That's a mistake a lot of guys make just to get laid regularly. Choose wisely, that's my advice. There's a lot of ladies out there that aren't worth your time. Always be screening.