Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night El Payaso Interview Thread***

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..)

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan and when you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of So Suave?

25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

26) How long did you lurk on this site?

27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or you just want to acquire to skill to a woman that's interest in having a relationship?

28) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. This is unexpected.

1) After spending an eternity at the hands of a Lucifer's daughter, I managed to break free. Whilst searching for knowledge, I stumbled upon this site.

2) El Payaso means The Clown in Spanish. I chose it because my nickname was clown in school.

3) Best advice I ever received was on how to break a woman's LMR. Keep escalating. It rarely fails. Worst advice was when someone told me to write a love letter to a crush in high school. It failed miserably.

4) Not really. I've visited the attraction forums a couple of times though.

5) Double digits.

6) Worst experience was with a chick whose pu$$y smelled so bad. It took me a week to wash the stench off. Best experience was with a sexy girl I fvcked within an hour of meeting her. This girl was so freaky. She wanted to do EVERYTHING. No qualms or hesitation.

7) Yeah, I've gotten friendzoned and gotten out of it by simply turning down her offer for friendship. In less than two days, I was fvcking her again.

8) Yes. She was ugly so I said "No, thanks". Lmao.

9) Depending on my mood or how legitimate the excuse, I would use the one or two strike rule.

10) Three.

11) Focus on work or other projects.

12) Button up dress shirt, slim fit dress pants, black shoes.

13) No.

14) I've tried almost all of them but I prefer OLD and clubs. There's a wider selection and it's easier to just cast a wide net and select from your pickings.

15) Yes.

16) Not really. I have to be accountable for a wife and kids and that's just not something I want. It will probably happen at some point if I'm being realistic though.

17) Most of it

18) No.

19) Pretty much everybody. Everyone always has a unique take on red pill knowledge and it's always interesting reading their posts and experiences.

20) I think it has gone to sh!t lately. It used to be in women's favor by about 10% or so but the scales have completely tipped over to the point where the effort to reward ratio for men is almost non existent. It mostly serves as nothing more than an ego boost for women these days.

Previously, women had to rely on physical orbiters but now they can easily go online and have an army of e-orbiters ready to offer them validation at the snap of a finger. It is possible for a man to get something out of it but it takes much more effort these days.

21) I think it's a great place. It's one of the few places left for men to discuss men things. It's merely a natural evolution from the way men issues have been pushed into the basement. It offers a lot of support and advice to men who don't have anywhere to discuss these things.

Women have tons of places to discuss relationship issues and stuff that affect their "feelings" but men have little to none. Female-centric magazines and websites are everywhere and it is completely normal when they discuss how to get a man, tactics to deploy and what not but men simply don't. Any such thing is seen as "misogynistic, vile, sexist" and whatever buzz words feminized society can come up with.

The manosphere fills that gap and I think it's a good thing.

22) I haven't read it but I've read excerpts from it here and there. I will probably read it in full at some point.

23) There are a number of them but a good shining moment was a date I had in the few weeks after I discovered the red pill. I dropped her off and I wanted to kiss her but I was nervous and all we did was hug at the end. I was about to pull off when something just clicked in my head. I texted her and told her that she forgot something in my car. She said she did and I insisted that she did. She came out to get it and I said you forgot this and I basically just grabbed her and kissed her.

When I pulled out from the kiss, she had that mesmerized look in her eyes. She was giggling like a little girl and said "I wanted to kiss you so bad but I was afraid you would see me as a bad girl". I just smiled, kissed her again and told her goodnight. Before I got home, she texted me "We should hang out again and this time longer!!"

It was a shining moment for me because it really clicked in my head that women love an assertive and dominant man. I realized that you should always go for what you want. Rather than overthinking it in your head, just do it. The worst that will happen is she will say no and you can cross her off your list and move on.

24) To learn more and more about interacting with women. Like they say, learning is constant.

25) I didn't seek this forum for that reason at the time because I wasn't even aware that I was being lied to by society. I was still stuck in the matrix so to speak.

26) I can't really remember if I lurked but if I did, it wasn't for very long at all.

27) Right now I'm not really focusing on women. I'm just focusing on my career and trying to set myself up well for the future. Women are just a side benefit. If I get them, good. If I don't, still good.

28) Newbies should try to read the DJ bible and other material out there. You will find that the answers to most of your questions will naturally come to you when you're out in the field.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

Lol. This is unexpected. After spending an eternity at the hands of a Lucifer's daughter, I managed to break free. Whilst searching for knowledge, I stumbled upon this site.
2) Any special reason for your SoSuave username, why you chose it?

El Payaso means "The Clown," in Spanish. I chose it because my nickname was clown in school.
3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

Best advice I ever received was on how to break a woman's LMR. Keep escalating. It rarely fails. Worst advice was when someone told me to write a love letter to a crush in high school. It failed miserably.
4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

Not really. I've visited the attraction forums a couple of times though.
5) How many chicks have you slept with?

Double digits.
6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

Worst experience was with a chick whose p*ssy smelled so bad, it took me a week to wash the stench off. Best experience was with a sexy girl I f*cked within an hour of meeting her. This girl was so freaky. She wanted to do EVERYTHING. No qualms or hesitation.
7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

Yeah, I've gotten friendzoned and gotten out of it by simply turning down her offer for friendship. In less than two days, I was f*cking her again.
8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering the p*ssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the p*ssy on a platter to you at a bar, in conversation, or even at your's or hers place and you blew her off.)

Yes. She was ugly so I said "No, thanks". Lmao.
9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

Depending on my mood or how legitimate the excuse, I would use the one or two strike rule.
10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

Focus on work or other projects.
12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

Button up dress shirt, slim fit dress pants, black shoes.
13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? (Day game, Social circle, social media, online dating, clubs, vacation, work or whatever else.)

I've tried almost all of them but I prefer OLD and clubs. There's a wider selection and it's easier to just cast a wide net and select from your pickings.
15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting the "result" of getting the chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

Not really. I have to be accountable for a wife and kids and that's just not something I want. It will probably happen at some point if I'm being realistic though.
17) Have you read the full DJ Bible, some of it or none of it?

Most of it.
18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite SoSuave posters?

Pretty much everybody. Everyone always has a unique take on red pill knowledge and it's always interesting reading their posts and experiences.
20) Thoughts on online dating?

I think it has gone to sh*t lately. It used to be in women's favor by about 10% or so but the scales have completely tipped over to the point where the effort to reward ratio for men is almost non existent. It mostly serves as nothing more than an ego boost for women these days.

Previously, women had to rely on physical orbiters but now they can easily go online and have an army of e-orbiters ready to offer them validation at the snap of a finger. It is possible for a man to get something out of it but it takes much more effort these days.
21) Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

I think it's a great place. It's one of the few places left for men to discuss men things. It's merely a natural evolution from the way men issues have been pushed into the basement. It offers a lot of support and advice to men who don't have anywhere to discuss these things.

Women have tons of places to discuss relationship issues and stuff that affect their "feelings" but men have little to none. Female-centric magazines and websites are everywhere and it is completely normal when they discuss how to get a man, tactics to deploy and what not but men simply don't. Any such thing is seen as "misogynistic, vile, sexist" and whatever buzz words feminized society can come up with. The manosphere fills that gap and I think it's a good thing.
22) Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

I haven't read it but I've read excerpts from it here and there. I will probably read it in full at some point.
23) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan? Wen you felt you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

There are a number of them but a good shining moment was a date I had in the few weeks after I discovered the red pill. I dropped her off and I wanted to kiss her but I was nervous and all we did was hug at the end. I was about to pull off when something just clicked in my head. I texted her and told her that she forgot something in my car. She said she did and I insisted that she did. She came out to get it and I said you forgot this and I basically just grabbed her and kissed her.

When I pulled out from the kiss, she had that mesmerized look in her eyes. She was giggling like a little girl and said "I wanted to kiss you so bad but I was afraid you would see me as a bad girl". I just smiled, kissed her again and told her goodnight. Before I got home, she texted me "We should hang out again and this time longer!!"

It was a shining moment for me because it really clicked in my head that women love an assertive and dominant man. I realized that you should always go for what you want. Rather than overthinking it in your head, just do it. The worst that will happen is she will say no and you can cross her off your list and move on.
24) What do you hope to gain by being a member of SoSuave?

To learn more and more about interacting with women. Like they say, learning is constant.
25) Do you feel that one of the reasons you sought a forum such as this is because you've been lied to by society in regards to how to treat women in relationships and how to conduct yourself as a man?

I didn't seek this forum for that reason at the time because I wasn't even aware that I was being lied to by society. I was still stuck in the matrix so to speak.
26) How long did you lurk on this site?

I can't really remember if I lurked but if I did, it wasn't for very long at all.
27) Where do you see yourself six months from now in terms of your ability to main a women's interest and the number of women you have slept with? Or do you just want to acquire the skill to keep a woman that's interested in having a relationship?

Right now I'm not really focusing on women. I'm just focusing on my career and trying to set myself up well for the future. Women are just a side benefit. If I get them, good. If I don't, still good.
28) Thoughts on SoSuave itself and ideas for improvement? Last words or comments.

Newbies should try to read the DJ bible and other material out there. You will find that the answers to most of your questions will naturally come to you when you're out in the field.