Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

offering her hand

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I talk with this girl in the line to pay for lunch.
made her laugh, eye contact, smile, good posture, so...it was all good.

question is...

she asked my name and put her hand out to shake. ..is that a hint....i mean...she works at a big building with me in different departments.

said she's 28 but looks great...not a single sign of aging.

so how do you guys interpret a woman extending her hand upon approach. I should have played with her a little to make her sparkle lol...Monday morning quarterbacking

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
So I talk with this girl in the line to pay for lunch.
made her laugh, eye contact, smile, good posture, so...it was all good.

question is...

she asked my name and put her hand out to shake. ..is that a hint....i mean...she works at a big building with me in different departments.

said she's 28 but looks great...not a single sign of aging.

so how do you guys interpret a woman extending her hand upon approach. I should have played with her a little to make her sparkle lol...Monday morning quarterbacking
next time a female does that to you grab her hand hold it and say she looks like a dancer and spin her around. Play with her and kino kino kino always

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
next time a female does that to you grab her hand hold it and say she looks like a dancer and spin her around. Play with her and kino kino kino always[/QUOTE

so do I take that as an opportunity to play with her if they do that. By they I mean females