"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Odd Situation ( Need Help )

Stu951

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hi everyone, I've been kind of plagued with this problem for a couple weeks and maybe it's just me....

I've read Don Juan's book's and studied them numerous times as I find it very positive and it works 98% of the time if used correctly.


Anyways..

I'm known this girl since Augest we've talked and everything is going positive, I didn't pamper her I kept distance did everything almost right by the book and dated other women at the time too.

It kept progressing to the next level, and she expressed feelings towards me of "liking me alot". I made sure she wasn't a gold digger or anything like that either in this situation as I've had it happen in the past. Things kept getting more positive and progressed til everyone of our friends is considering us boyfriend and girlfriend......

This was kind of different for me as I don't like to assume anything so I asked her.... Where she see's us in the future and so forth and she see's us dating but not right now...

I wouldn't bring this to your guys attention but we've been on dates, she calls the majority of the time and I think became pretty attached. Sexually very attracted to eachother and we do everything like a couple do but with out the officialness of real bf gf?

I've been in 5 serious relationships spanning half a year plus, and a new chapter just seems to be revealed everytime.

Alittle about myself, I keep myself busy with session work as a musician, premier soccer and going to college to study business and work for a great telecom company.

I keep fit (7 minute mile, 10 km bike ride and 1200 situps 5 times a week), and not to brag I got the better end of the looks and I'm very fortunate for it. With the books I've read and being only 20 years old I'm only learning more and more....

So guys what do you make of this? Most of the girls I talk to who I keep as friends consider her luckly and fortunate to be dating me as they say I'm the better looking of the two in the relationship.... but what relationship?

Someone help me put this in perspective....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Happy with the way things are?

If you're doin the meals thing... fvckin etc. then the lack of a label on it isn't a thing...

Enjoy it for what it is and chill out... I mean if everyone else is seein it as a relationship then all signs point to it being one...

Another question to pose, is if she came out and said it was a relationship would it differ things any?

If not, then that's what you've got...
 

Stu951

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
No it wouldn't differ anything at all if she cameout and said anything, she sometimes tells all her friends that I'm not her boyfriend most of them think otherwise. So I'm left just needing a perspective from someone here thats all, I'm totally chill and relaxed just curious....

Of course I made my intentions clear that I'd like to date her, just have to wait and see I guess.
 

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
talk about coincidence
i am going through the same thing right now in fact
and i have no idea why anyway but i just try to go with the flow
of course no AFC-ness come in the way, i just be myself and be like what i was to her when we first met....
the girl still calls me, tries to see me whenever possible
but it's just the "not now" thing....same huh.... ;)
 

Stu951

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Yea I think the truth or what's arriving from this situation is I might be losing feelings for her and her gaining feelings as this progresses further and further......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
How about try this. Tell her you've had other girls show interest in you but you don't want to hurt her feelings. Tell her you want to clarify that she does not want an exclusive relationship (since you've expressed intent already) with you so it's ok for you to see other people.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
who cares. if you are happy with it then just go with the flow. if you are unhappy with it, then talk to her. sounds like she may be scared of labeling it so just take your time and see where it goes

b
 
Top