Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Odd Situation - Girl with Boyfriend

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 30s guy here. I was combing a few on line dating apps and matched with this cute 29 year old girl. She has 5-6 pictures on a pretty public app. It also stated "open relationship" so that was a bit odd. We started chatting, exchanged snapchats as I like to keep stuff private in the beginning. We talk for a couple days, she sends a nude as well and has ultra high interest and is asking me out. She tells me she has a boyfriend and it's not an open relationship. She is bored and he doesn't satisfy her sexually and is very vanilla according to her. Seems she isn't attracted to him anymore. Branch swinging behavior. After more digging I found her Facebook and it appears they have been dating 2-3 years.

I have never been the type to go after a girl that has a relationship but man these hoes are not loyal. You would think with a public profile someone could screenshot it and send it to her boyfriend who also has a Facebook. My thoughts are she doesn't care and doesn't want to break up with him as he likely pays the rent and is a good provider. We live in a semi small town and it's not hard to figure out who people are on dating apps. I'm likely going to pull the chute on this one as it crosses some moral boundaries with me but I know someone else is going to smash her. My guess is this relationship is already over as why on earth would she be out there publically?

I'd never date her seriously, but she would make a good plate. I just don't think I want the hassle that this is going to come with.

Don't trust any of em!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite a first posting - welcome aboard.

Even as a new member, it seems apparent that you have a larger sense of morality than some members.
Have you thought about alerting this guy about her behavior?

If she sent a nude, (if forwarded to him) chances are that there will be some evidence that it's a recent photo (her hairstyle, furniture in the background etc...) .

I realize that this might be sticking your neck out further than you'd wish, but figured that I'd ask.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a boyfriend i wouldn't get involved. Solves all of your problems RBK. You have no idea what may happen. Move on to someone else.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Advertising herself for her next customer if she’s sending out nudes.…
Do Not come between her and her current boyfriend with your actions. Stay in minimal touch only to see if she eventually dumps him…

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys have multiple plates and side hoes but hate it when women do the same thing?
Game recognizes game, she's working her options, let the hoe be. No need to throw gasoline on that fire and maybe get burned on the process.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never trust a serial rebound, observe if she able to being alone with herself for few month if she break up with her bf.. Then go from there.

Serenity

Reaction score
Doesn't dump him because it's convenient for her, but apparently he doesn't provide that much considering she's this careless about it.

Reactions: RBK

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crush in college, we kept in touch. She moved to London and got married. We had a sporadic, G-rated dialogue over Facebook for a few years. It turned into an emotional affair.

She visited me in NYC and she told me all the same stuff I've heard, and would hear since. Her husband was emotionally abusive, controlling, neglectful of her emotions yada yada yada. It's almost always the same sob story.

I was in love with her. However, I held back because she was married. She ended up making the first move, and we made out on a door stoop. No sex.

She returned to London and told her husband what happened, after which, she unfriended me and blocked me.

A year later, she hit me up again. She had moved back to the US and was finalizing her divorce. We met up and began a passionate, sexually intense relationship which ended when she admitted to hooking up with another guy behind my back, probably for the last month of our relationship.

Karma is a b!tch.

Not all women are untrustworthy. But it's usually not hard to spot the ones who are. And karma is real.

Good on you for bowing out of this situation.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, walking away from this one sucks. She is super submissive and had ultra high interest. I know me passing opens the door for someone else. I wish her boyfriend would just find out about this so I could make her a plate but it seems we have some mutual connections (her, not him for me) that could make this messy if it were to go public.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, walking away from this one sucks. She is super submissive and had ultra high interest. I know me passing opens the door for someone else. I wish her boyfriend would just find out about this so I could make her a plate but it seems we have some mutual connections (her, not him for me) that could make this messy if it were to go public.
i respect your moral standards , and yeah someone else is gonna take it but it doesnt matter, chances are he knows something is up. one day he wont be able to take it anymore and he will break up with her.

these hoes aint loyal, they gave US the game they are the original players , they get **** thrown at em 24/7 , i cant blame em . it would be hard for me not to cheat either if i had 40 girls on snapchat , got hit on daily in the store , etc. its just too hard to deny sexuall urges as from what i hear they are really strong in women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women always find a new guy before breaking up with the old guy. The fact she told you means she likely isn't going to break up with him because in most cases they will just tell you they are single, see how it goes and then if they decide they want something with you dump the boyfriend.