Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

odd rant/question

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an account on a fairly popular dating site. I not only use it to supplement my stockpile of women, but it helps keep coversation skills sharp as well.

WHY AM I GETTING WINKS AND EMAILS FROM GIRLS STATES AWAY, AND ON THE OPPOSITE COAST?

:confused:

I don't get mails from them, I just get winks. Is this a new technique that women are using to be an attention hor?

Just wondering.. :p

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of women on these sites are a bit nervous about actually meeting up with guys, cause they get scared that the guy is some kind of psycho. Girls often email online for a while, but are very unwilling to meet, and sometimes disappear entirely when you try.

Maybe they're just trying to have a bit of fun and get in the swing of things by chatting up guys who they know that they know they'll never actually meet? They probably feel a bit of an 'excitement' kick from doing the wink, cause it makes them feel 'sexually active', approaching a guy.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem meeting them, but I'm not traveling out of state or wasting time with an LTR crush. I am practicing my convo skills with them, enjoying the attention, and that's about all.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY!?!?!

Two girls one 300 miles away, and one 470 miles away, winked at me and mailed me some compliments on my eyes, and smile.

Man this has to be a new trend.. :p

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whelp, one HB10 from england and 2 HB9's from a state away winked at me today.

All of the local girls are HB8 at best, why doth god be so cruelest to me?

:(

Oh well, time to go arrange a booty call, I need an ego boost.

:p