"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

odd rant/question

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
I have an account on a fairly popular dating site. I not only use it to supplement my stockpile of women, but it helps keep coversation skills sharp as well.

WHY AM I GETTING WINKS AND EMAILS FROM GIRLS STATES AWAY, AND ON THE OPPOSITE COAST?

:confused:

I don't get mails from them, I just get winks. Is this a new technique that women are using to be an attention hor?

Just wondering.. :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I've noticed a lot of women on these sites are a bit nervous about actually meeting up with guys, cause they get scared that the guy is some kind of psycho. Girls often email online for a while, but are very unwilling to meet, and sometimes disappear entirely when you try.

Maybe they're just trying to have a bit of fun and get in the swing of things by chatting up guys who they know that they know they'll never actually meet? They probably feel a bit of an 'excitement' kick from doing the wink, cause it makes them feel 'sexually active', approaching a guy.
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
I have no problem meeting them, but I'm not traveling out of state or wasting time with an LTR crush. I am practicing my convo skills with them, enjoying the attention, and that's about all.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY!?!?!

Two girls one 300 miles away, and one 470 miles away, winked at me and mailed me some compliments on my eyes, and smile.

Man this has to be a new trend.. :p
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Whelp, one HB10 from england and 2 HB9's from a state away winked at me today.

All of the local girls are HB8 at best, why doth god be so cruelest to me?

:(

Oh well, time to go arrange a booty call, I need an ego boost.

:p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top