Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Odd facebook question...

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl last Saturday through mutual friends and we hit it off pretty well. We went to a college football game, have talked a couple nights since, and have planned on going to another game this weekend.

I requested her as a friend on FB on Tuesday, which she accepted. I checked out her profile the next day to roll through her pics and check out her interests, and of course there is the "HB9 is now friends with CMR662" on her feed.

Today I checked out her profile, and she deleted that feed that said we were now friends on FB (she didn't delete me as a friend, just the feed). I delete everything that goes on my FB feed so at first it wasn't a big deal, but earlier in the week she added new friends and their "HB9 is now friends with XXX" feed was still on there, meaning she doesn't take them all off her feed.

I'm somewhat confused because it seems kind of odd, although I could be looking into it too much. I texted her today after I saw it just to see how she was (didn't bring it up of course) and she didn't act strange at all, and I know that she is single.

Any thoughts from facebook users?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its facebook...don't take any definitive signs away from it.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesnt want someone finding out about you is what I would guess. Which is a good sign because if you were no one to her then she wouldnt care who sees it.

Shes just keeping you lowkey from the other guys in her life.

I usually delete the feed when its a new girl that I added so others dont see. Its the same thing here.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about that bro, just do what you gotta do and one day maybe it will say "HB9 is now in a relationship with CMR662." If you play your cards right.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like me when it comes to (over)analyzing facebook. Could be significant. Could not be. Just keep doing what you're doing when you actually see her.

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
She doesnt want someone finding out about you is what I would guess. Which is a good sign because if you were no one to her then she wouldnt care who sees it.

Shes just keeping you lowkey from the other guys in her life.

I usually delete the feed when its a new girl that I added so others dont see. Its the same thing here.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Five to One, just curious, but you said it looked like a good sign, but it looks like you pointed out 2 bad signs. 1) She is trying to hide me, and 2) there is someone out there to hide me from.

Maybe I'm completely overanalyzing it. She might have seen that its not on my feed anymore and did the same thing, however the only difference is that I take off all of my feeds and she only took off mine...

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone removes a story about me from their mini-feed, I usually take it as a bad thing. Like, they don't think I'm very popular or something.

I tend to over-analyze it too. It could be bad, good, or mean nothing.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cmr662 said:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Five to One, just curious, but you said it looked like a good sign, but it looks like you pointed out 2 bad signs. 1) She is trying to hide me, and 2) there is someone out there to hide me from.

Theres always going to be more than one guy in the picture if its a good looking girl.
I see it as a good sign because she is hiding you from someone; someone out there should be worried about you in the picture now.

But like what many people said, try not to over analyze too much.

Move forward with this girl thinking 100% that she likes you

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cmr662 said:
I requested her as a friend on FB on Tuesday, which she accepted. I checked out her profile the next day to roll through her pics and check out her interests, and of course there is the "HB9 is now friends with CMR662" on her feed.

Today I checked out her profile, and she deleted that feed that said we were now friends on FB (she didn't delete me as a friend, just the feed). I delete everything that goes on my FB feed so at first it wasn't a big deal, but earlier in the week she added new friends and their "HB9 is now friends with XXX" feed was still on there, meaning she doesn't take them all off her feed.

I'm somewhat confused because it seems kind of odd, although I could be looking into it too much. I texted her today after I saw it just to see how she was (didn't bring it up of course) and she didn't act strange at all, and I know that she is single.
If you get this concerned that she deleted your facebook feed and added another guy, what are going to do if she talks to another guy when you guys are on a date? Yell at her?

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be to be this 'rude' or come across the wrong way...but you should not care. Any one who is her friends can still find ya in her friend list anyways, learn to not let little things like this bother you - a little more confidence and it wont.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
cmr662 said:
So I met this girl last Saturday through mutual friends and we hit it off pretty well. We went to a college football game, have talked a couple nights since, and have planned on going to another game this weekend.

Any thoughts from facebook users?
I actually don't think this is even the least bit relevent to start a thread over.... hahaha :crackup:

From my own experiences, I gotta admit I immedietly went through almost exactly the same thought process when a similar experience arose. :eek:

I gaming this HB 8-9 from my school on Facebook, so I see that she deleted some of the sexual innuendo comments I wrote to her were deleted.
Admitidly, it pissed me off just a bit at first... :confused:

The next day in school she was giving me the "Fvck Me Eyes" Soon enough,
So in conclusion... It was all good! :D

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
I actually don't think this is even the least bit relevent to start a thread over.... hahaha :crackup:

From my own experiences, I gotta admit I immedietly went through almost exactly the same thought process when a similar experience arose. :eek:

I gaming this HB 8-9 from my school on Facebook, so I see that she deleted some of the sexual innuendo comments I wrote to her were deleted.
Admitidly, it pissed me off just a bit at first... :confused:

The next day in school she was giving me the "Fvck Me Eyes" Soon enough,
So in conclusion... It was all good! :D
well you can attribute that to her ASD. she doesn't want teh WHOLE world to know what you'd do to her when given the chance.

to OP.

Wow, just... Wow. I hope she never finds out how much you're twisting yourself into a knot over this because then she'll think you're a cyber stalker.

who knows what was going on in her mind, frankly i just wouldn't care and probably wouldn't ever find out because i'm not hanging on her every action that facebook lists.

Facebook IMO is good for keeping track of events and who knows who, other than that, i'd much rather be face to face or at least over the phone.

Just keep talking to her face to face, don't let FB take away your happy :p

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Aragon034 said:
Facebook IMO is good for keeping track of events and who knows who, other than that, i'd much rather be face to face or at least over the phone.
Facebook is also an extremely good indicator of your social proof :cool:

But in my personal experiences, there has never been a better way to develop comfort than over the phone! :yes:

Reaction score
I think she wants you to pee on her face. But that's just me. And most women want me to do that to them anyway.