Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Occupation that a female has that you have a thing for.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man, IG models are one step away from doing OnlyFans, most have fake boobs, injected lips (which scream mental issues) and a look about them that just makes you want to drop a load in them, not hold in your arms, caress, and so on - remember I specified LTR. Re personal trainers, when I see a woman with abs it just puts me off....no femininity. Also, the obsession with fitness/body image masks some deep personal issues....it's the extreme opposite of girls that get fat on comfort food they eat because they have issues. One more thing, from my observation, paradoxically, they don't tend to age well (probably from overtraining/restrictive dieting/substance use)...remember Monica Brant? She was so hot in the 90s.
There's definitely a difference between desirable for relationships and desirable for sex. I think he was talking about sexually desirable.

The main reason I wouldn't want an IG model for a relationship is that they seem like the exact kind of girls who'll spend all of your money and then dump you when you're broke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definitely a difference between desirable for relationships and desirable for sex. I think he was talking about sexually desirable.

The main reason I wouldn't want an IG model for a relationship is that they seem like the exact kind of girls who'll spend all of your money and then dump you when you're broke.
Yes, you would need an exit strategy with an IG model. However, it would be possible to get some sort of extended relationship out of an IG model. 1-2 years isn't too much of an issue.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Couldn't care less what they do. I still do not know what the GF does' and really don't care that much. Doesn't effect me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I find women in either a position of authority or a position performing difficult work that men typically do attractive, so as long as she isn't full of herself. I can look at a woman performing her duties and tell in a nanosecond if she is confident+cool+humble OR insecure+b|tchy and trying to overcompensate. I can also tell a lot about a women by the way she stands. Women trying to be like men often stand like men, and that just disgusts me. Next time you pass a construction site with women, look for the ones standing sticking their cl|t out like it's a d|ck. No thanks. But if she's doing hard work while not otherwise trying to pretend she is a man, I like that.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses, dental assistants etc.. I also notice this among a lot of the guys here. I don't think it's coincidence. Biologically, we expect the woman to take on a mother/naturing roll.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women in either a position of authority or a position performing difficult work that men typically do attractive, so as long as she isn't full of herself.
You're a momma's boy. You might be possibly gay, too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated an engineer chick for a few months. Punctual, practical, smart, and funny. No real downsides.
Did she have a bachelor's or master's level degree in Engineering? Career-oriented?

Female engineers are somewhat rare. There are enough of them out there that knowledge has been shared on them. The best looking women typically avoid the Engineering discipline.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Did she have a bachelor's or master's level degree in Engineering? Career-oriented?

Female engineers are somewhat rare. There are enough of them out there that knowledge has been shared on them. The best looking women typically avoid the Engineering discipline.

Masters. Had a good job but wasn’t overly career driven. Agree about the looks thing.

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bartender or waitress

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Female lawyers are much more commonly seen on dating apps than they are in real life.
Hinge and Coffee Meets Bagel are literally 90% lawyers, a lot of these girls complained they had "no time" to date men, but the truth is that Hypergamy has made most men invisible to them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge and Coffee Meets Bagel are literally 90% lawyers, a lot of these girls complained they had "no time" to date men, but the truth is that Hypergamy has made most men invisible to them.
You're exaggerating female lawyers on those apps. I have no idea how a 26 year old would see a lot of lawyer results on an app anyway, because most women are just finishing law school at 24-26. It wouldn't be until 28-32 that a lot of female lawyers start to jaded spinster status and get on apps.

Female lawyers don't have a lot of time to date, which makes them bad options as girlfriends. It's a big effort to get them to show up for early stage dates.

Most men are invisible to most women, including female lawyers. It's a common complaint for men looking to date/find girlfriends that they are having difficulty getting attention. For men on apps, that looks like few matches and few conversations. For men solely approaching in the real world, that looks like few conversations on approaches going more than 30-60 seconds.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score