"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Obstacles to overcome

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I have a small list of things that I need to overcome and I'm kinda stuck right now:


1. A reputation as a nice guy/straight arrow, and a guy that doesn't date much. I think this doesn't help me too much when trying to pick up chicks.

2. Laziness when it comes to talking to women and meeting them.

3. I try to be more social and talkative, but it still seems so unnatural to me and people notice.


I am still not as successful with chicks as I'd like. I believe this is because I am so used to being the guy that never had much success to begin with. Which is the reason for #2 and #3. I used to think that it was because I wasn't good looking, but I have gotten so many compliments from different women and I dress a lot better than I used to.

All through high school I only had one or two dates, and I wasn't exposed to much as other people have. I feel like I'm trying to catch up to everyone but I don't think I'm getting anywhere at this time. If I could get over these things I think I'd be getting more girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
'Every day is a new opportunity to turn your life around.'

Really, what it comes down to is, to turn the area of 'women' in your life, it's gotta become a MUST for you to master. You have to desire this mastery with every strand of your being. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to shake this fear for good... and then you WILL find a way to pull it off.

Read the Bible, start a BootCamp, and just 'feel the fear and do it anyways'
 

ufotofu9

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
You just described me to a T buddy. A T! Except that I hooked up with a lot of girls in HS, but never really dated. Does this sound familiar?
So I'm in a coffee shop yesterday, bout to get some java to go. Cute girl in front of me...wearing those pants with no back pockets, now thats my a turn on. So she gets her coffee, goes over and sits down at a booth, alone, and starts dipping her cookie thing in to her coffee, looking down...I really think she wasn't waiting for anyone, she was alone. So get my drink, put the cream in, and kinda get a stare from her. I smile, and think, "damn boy, go over there, sit down and talk to her." But that little voice that says, "dude, whatever, its too much effort" chimes in, and I leave. Regretted that alll night. It's so wierd, as much as I want to do it, I am stopped. It feels like laziness, I dunno. So, we'll get through it. WOn't let THAT happen again.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I've done that countless times... unfreaking believable...

Now, when I get into that situation, I ask "Why shouldn't I?" and if in the time it takes me to approach I haven't found in answer, I just say hi, and take it from there.
 
Top