Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obstacles to overcome

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a small list of things that I need to overcome and I'm kinda stuck right now:

1. A reputation as a nice guy/straight arrow, and a guy that doesn't date much. I think this doesn't help me too much when trying to pick up chicks.

2. Laziness when it comes to talking to women and meeting them.

3. I try to be more social and talkative, but it still seems so unnatural to me and people notice.

I am still not as successful with chicks as I'd like. I believe this is because I am so used to being the guy that never had much success to begin with. Which is the reason for #2 and #3. I used to think that it was because I wasn't good looking, but I have gotten so many compliments from different women and I dress a lot better than I used to.

All through high school I only had one or two dates, and I wasn't exposed to much as other people have. I feel like I'm trying to catch up to everyone but I don't think I'm getting anywhere at this time. If I could get over these things I think I'd be getting more girls.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Every day is a new opportunity to turn your life around.'

Really, what it comes down to is, to turn the area of 'women' in your life, it's gotta become a MUST for you to master. You have to desire this mastery with every strand of your being. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to shake this fear for good... and then you WILL find a way to pull it off.

Read the Bible, start a BootCamp, and just 'feel the fear and do it anyways'

ufotofu9

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described me to a T buddy. A T! Except that I hooked up with a lot of girls in HS, but never really dated. Does this sound familiar?
So I'm in a coffee shop yesterday, bout to get some java to go. Cute girl in front of me...wearing those pants with no back pockets, now thats my a turn on. So she gets her coffee, goes over and sits down at a booth, alone, and starts dipping her cookie thing in to her coffee, looking down...I really think she wasn't waiting for anyone, she was alone. So get my drink, put the cream in, and kinda get a stare from her. I smile, and think, "damn boy, go over there, sit down and talk to her." But that little voice that says, "dude, whatever, its too much effort" chimes in, and I leave. Regretted that alll night. It's so wierd, as much as I want to do it, I am stopped. It feels like laziness, I dunno. So, we'll get through it. WOn't let THAT happen again.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that countless times... unfreaking believable...

Now, when I get into that situation, I ask "Why shouldn't I?" and if in the time it takes me to approach I haven't found in answer, I just say hi, and take it from there.