Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I will add though is that the white girl quality in Texas is amongst the best.
In some of the singles dense areas of Dallas, a lot of white women weren't raised in Dallas or even Texas. Tons of white women are coming to Dallas after college or sometime in their 20s. If you meet white women that didn't get a bachelor's degree around Dallas, they are more likely to be women who were raised somewhere in Texas.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

Thank you for the write up, do you recommend Houston over Dallas?
I got buddies (black) who live in Austin and they told me to go to Houston or Dallas
I'm planning on moving however Dating isn't in the top 5 of my list but than again the last thing I want to do is move to a spot worse
being in the Midwest is easier to date however being in a small town most of these women are jaded from being ran thru

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some of the singles dense areas of Dallas, a lot of white women weren't raised in Dallas or even Texas. Tons of white women are coming to Dallas after college or sometime in their 20s. If you meet white women that didn't get a bachelor's degree around Dallas, they are more likely to be women who were raised somewhere in Texas.
White women clean up real good in Dallas. Just sad that sometimes you'll see chubby and fat white girls with them as their friends. I will say Austin has the hotter white women right now, or at least, lower rate of obese white women. It seems as far as other races go, the women tend to be fatter except for asians.

Reaction score
OP

I got buddies (black) who live in Austin and they told me to go to Houston or Dallas
I'm planning on moving however Dating isn't in the top 5 of my list but than again the last thing I want to do is move to a spot worse
being in the Midwest is easier to date however being in a small town most of these women are jaded from being ran thru
if you move to Houston, your location matters

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

@jaymbrs would be a better person to ask on Houston vs. Dallas.

The general rule is that women in Houston have better attitudes. The trade off is that Houston women are typically worse looking.

I think Houston is an overall better mating environment. The attitudes of Dallas women can often be tough to tolerate. You’ll get the least amount of bad ‘tude if you primarily meet women in non-bar venues & avoid the trendiest bars & all the swipe apps.

Reaction score
@jaymbrs would be a better person to ask on Houston vs. Dallas.

The general rule is that women in Houston have better attitudes. The trade off is that Houston women are typically worse looking.

I think Houston is an overall better mating environment. The attitudes of Dallas women can often be tough to tolerate. You’ll get the least amount of bad ‘tude if you primarily meet women in non-bar venues & avoid the trendiest bars & all the swipe apps.
Houston women are crazy, especially if they went to Texas A&M. Otherwise, getting dates in Houston isn't a problem, it's just trying avoid meeting some nutjob. The biggest issue with Houston is where you live at. if you prefer white women then stay up north. If you prefer brown/black women then you need to stay in the south. You are better off staying within the loop if you don't want your dating life to be a logistical nightmare.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are better off staying within the loop if you don't want your dating life to be a logistical nightmare.
Dallas has essentially the same thing. Best to live south of Interstate 635 and north of Interstate 30 for logistics purposes.

Houston women are crazy, especially if they went to Texas A&M. Otherwise, getting dates in Houston isn't a problem, it's just trying avoid meeting some nutjob. The biggest issue with Houston is where you live at. if you prefer white women then stay up north. If you prefer brown/black women then you need to stay in the south.
Dallas is also similar on direction. Downtown and points north are more white women. South and west of Downtown are more Hispanic/Black, and far enough east will be like that.

I have not heard that about Texas A&M graduates. There are plenty of A&M grads in Dallas and they seem no better or no worse than grads of most other similarly sized public schools. Why do you think A&M grads are crazy?

I think nutjobs are a thing in both places. Dallas women have more pretention and higher expectations, so one has to figure out how to navigate around that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Houston women are crazy, especially if they went to Texas A&M. Otherwise, getting dates in Houston isn't a problem, it's just trying avoid meeting some nutjob. The biggest issue with Houston is where you live at. if you prefer white women then stay up north. If you prefer brown/black women then you need to stay in the south. You are better off staying within the loop if you don't want your dating life to be a logistical nightmare.
How is the interracial dating scene is it frowned up still in the south? are Houston women open towards races of other men?

Reaction score
Dallas has essentially the same thing. Best to live south of Interstate 635 and north of Interstate 30 for logistics purposes.

Dallas is also similar on direction. Downtown and points north are more white women. South and west of Downtown are more Hispanic/Black, and far enough east will be like that.

I have not heard that about Texas A&M graduates. There are plenty of A&M grads in Dallas and they seem no better or no worse than grads of most other similarly sized public schools. Why do you think A&M grads are crazy?

I think nutjobs are a thing in both places. Dallas women have more pretention and higher expectations, so one has to figure out how to navigate around that.
A&M grads are notoriously cultish and crazy in Houston. I guess they blend better in Dallas lol. I don’t know much about Dallas, it’s too cold for me to tolerate it’s bs haha. I’m glad you understand that logistical challenge. I’m moving somewhere better next month and it’s going to make dating so much easier.

How is the interracial dating scene is it frowned up still in the south? are Houston women open towards races of other men?
Decent tbh, this is the one of the few cities where ive seen non white men dating up in other races and also retain their race. Im from Nashville and the only interracial couples I saw were minority women dating down for white men, black guys with women that were unwanted by their race of men, and others dating ugly white women lol. It’s common to see Asian men with hot Asian women, white, Latina, and etc here lol.

I’ve never been in Austin long term but always match with some hotties that want to meet up when I’m there.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I'd say from my observations that southern women are not as racist as some would say. I went to an SEC school and I was surprised at the disconnect between what I saw and what PUA claims. Most socially adjusted Asian and Indian dudes cleaned up with white girls and were their go to for interracial dating.

Texas white girls are suckers for some darker d1ck, far more than white women from California and especially the Northeast. I have met so many Texas white girls who had a brown, Asian, and obviously black/Latino lover. If anything, I'd say your backlash might come from white California girls that moved to Austin lol.

From my travels, I have found that the most racist part of the US is by far the northeast without any question, especially if we are talking whites who affiliate closely with their heritage rather than just being Americans.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is the interracial dating scene is it frowned up still in the south?
There is a decent amount of social segregation

In Dallas, White people tend to spend more times in whiter areas with other White people. The same is true with the Black and Hispanic populations. If you want to date interracially/interethnically, it's going to take some more effort. You are likely to see people of other races/ethnicities on apps and you might swipe on them depending on your preferences. You might have to spend time finding that particular race/ethnic group and where they spend time in-person in the area.
@Solomon I did cover that specific to Dallas in the first post. It wouldn't be considered uncommon in Metro Dallas but it would take some effort in most cases.

Some amount of game is required. I have seen instances (pre-pandemic) of Indian and Indian-American men making either spam or uncalibrated approaches on White women. Those approaches did not go well for the men and it is doubtful that the women enjoyed them.

I’m glad you understand that logistical challenge. I’m moving somewhere better next month and it’s going to make dating so much easier.
Logistics are important to one's dating and sex life is nearly any city. It's possible to live in a neighborhood in a metro that isn't close to where other singles live and have a poor experience in that city. In a case like that, moving to a neighborhood with more singles nearby can help, provided that you have some amount of seduction skill.

Moving from one larger metropolitan area to another rarely improves dating outcomes. It's possible move from an area with under 100-150,000 in population to a larger area and see outcome improvement. The number 1 thing that affects outcome improvement is working on one's inner/outer game. Getting in amazing physical shape and learning to communicate to women sexually is what will be better than living in a different city. Both Houston and Dallas are big metro areas with enough singles.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas and Ft. Worth are really bougie and pedigree-based for sure lol.
Dallas is definitely bougie and pedigree-based. There is a pretentious element to Dallas. A lot of white women in Dallas are looking for the 6'0+, fit white guy who makes a good salary and/or comes from family money.

This is much less of a thing in Fort Worth.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is definitely bougie and pedigree-based. There is a pretentious element to Dallas. A lot of white women in Dallas are looking for the 6'0+, fit white guy who makes a good salary and/or comes from family money.

This is much less of a thing in Fort Worth.
BUT these are some of the best looking white women out there. So in a way you can't blame them for being choosy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT these are some of the best looking white women out there. So in a way you can't blame them for being choosy.
You're correct that Dallas has some attractive white women in certain yuppie neighborhoods.

Once you get out into more suburban areas with higher rates of marriage, the women get heavier.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas the best looking white girls? I mean sure maybe top 5 but believe me, South Florida blows Texas out of the water when it comes to quality of white girls. In fact, I'd even wager to say Chicago blows it out of the water due to all of that Scandinavian midwestern blood around. Yeah, Dallas is not as bad as the northeast but it is surely no South Florida.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Dallas the best looking white girls? I mean sure maybe top 5 but believe me, South Florida blows Texas out of the water when it comes to quality of white girls. In fact, I'd even wager to say Chicago blows it out of the water due to all of that Scandinavian midwestern blood around. Yeah, Dallas is not as bad as the northeast but it is surely no South Florida.
Arizona's got a lot to offer in the 'hot white women' department. Tempe, to be specific.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona's got a lot to offer in the 'hot white women' department. Tempe, to be specific.
I find Arizona to be really overrated, it's like the wannabe California of the 90s. Florida is way better. Arizona girls have the class of a Mississippi hick, seem fake as they come, and are all plastic. It's an overrated state IMO.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find Arizona to be really overrated, it's like the wannabe California of the 90s. Florida is way better. Arizona girls have the class of a Mississippi hick, seem fake as they come, and are all plastic. It's an overrated state IMO.
I think we need an "Observations on Phoenix's Scene" thread soon. Arizona as a whole is mainly 2 metro areas: Phoenix and Tucson.

There are physically attractive white women in Arizona but a lot of bad attitudes so @Jesse Pinkman has valid observations.

Dallas is not as bad as the northeast
There are attractive white women in Dallas for sure. It's difficult to say how close to the top it is. Attractive Hispanic women too. When a metro area is as large as DFW, it is going to draw in a decent amount of attractive women.