Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: When a Captain Save-a-Bro Mission "goes wrong...lol"

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

It's been a minute since I've visited the So Suave forum (as my own "One Man War" continues to be waged over @ my own site).

However, lately I have been in a very nostalgic mood. I have MANY memories of the Golden Age of So Suave where myself and many, Many, MANY men used to come here multiple times a day to ask questions, ANSWER questions, and to, on occasion:

Start a War or two...

For instance, to some of you newer So Suave soldiers, I'd like to inform you that his is actual the 11-year anniversary of a mission we undertook wayyyyyy back in in the day (2008?).

A group of us So Suave Vets once staged a daring attack on another forum called Love Shack.

It was a RAID.

Our objective was to:
  1. Invade that website
  2. Drop a series of surgical strike "Knowledge Bombs"
  3. and free as many misinformed, confused, and low self-esteemed guys as we could from Male/Female Dating Dynamics Ignorance.

Ours was a BOLD mission.

Our Intent was honorable.

But as the mission went on, our exploits went from War...to Horror...to Comedy, and ultimately to a Learned Lesson about how a Captain Save-a-Bro Mission can go wrong...lol

And that specific Lesson Learned was:

A Man has to WANT to be free, before he can experience the BENEFITS of Freedom.

Yes, before it was over, the Admins actually had to wind up shutting down the thread to prevent bad blood between the owners of the two websites----and so, the thread ultimately just got lost in the annals of So Suave Website War History.

And although that particular the thread can no longer be resurrected---I did some Recon and managed to find it and paste the link to it here:

The Great So Suave vs. Love Shack War!

So if any of you newer soldiers wanted to see what it was like being in the So Suave Army "back in the day"---you can learn from our ultimately "hilarious" mistakes. In this thread, you'll recognize MANY of our names and/or code-names that are now known all over the Internet these days.

But THIS is how it all began...

This is OUR origin story...lol

And for all of you VETERANS who are still here---and who were serving with me on that mission (you know who you are...):

Please take a little time to "relive" some of our Glory Days from yesteryear. Because I'm sure you'll be just as amused as I am by a lot of the memories that that old thread will bring up.

Much PEACE and RESPECT to you all.

V.U.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember lurking ss when I was a younge teenager, chit was so gangster I didn't even say anything <3

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Commander Karma,

Good of you to check-in, my brother! Yeah, there are plenty of stories many of us could tell about those earlier days of So Suave Shenanigans... LOL

And Chev,

Yes. Back in those days, this place was just like the Wild, Wild West:

No self-respecting civilized person could hang around here for long WITHOUT getting caught up in the craziness themselves...eventually.

It was wild times---but good times.

V.U.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely legendary.

Thanks for sharing.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

I imagine that we were "right" in our intent to invade that site. At the end of that war, we probably encouraged as many trolls as we drafted new recruits.

Some of the female trolls came over here to "invade us in return" and some came over to "pretend" to be interested in "our ways" ( probably just to be attention ho's...lol)

But we also got a handful of guys over here that actually benefited from our internet invasion foolishness. So, if I got a chance to do it all over again---I wouldn't change a thing!

V. U.