Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

I trust that today is a day that finds you well.

As a So Suave Veteran for well over a Decade now, I wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you soldiers (past and present) who have fought with me in my war to help men become better men TODAY than they were yesterday!

So as a way of showing my appreciation, I wanted to provide you all with a free download of The Victory Unlimited Rapid Fire Q&A.

It's an eBook I did when I first started doing The Victory Unlimited Show awhile back. In the book, I drop Knowledge Bombs on such topics as:
  • Who is Victory Unlimited?
  • What is the Victory Unlimited Battle Plan?
  • What’s the purpose of the Victory Unlimited Show?
  • What keeps stopping men and women from coming together?
  • What are man/woman agendas?
  • Why do so many men REFUSE to learn from other men’s mistakes?
  • What do continuing education and the V.U. Battle Plan have in common?
  • What are the 4 reasons why men are UNSUCCESSFUL with women?
  • What is a Relationship Extinction Level Event? Have you ever experienced one?
  • What are the 5 stages of Relationship Grief? And which of these stages can you use as a catalyst to change your life for the better forever?
  • What’s the difference between a Civilian and a Soldier as it relates to self-development and developing great relationships?
  • How do you know when you’ve internalized everything you’ve learned about women, dating, and relationships?
  • What are the main ingredients that Bad Boys have that Good Guys need to cultivate?
  • How do you know when you’ve met a Bomb Level Babe?
  • What is the best way for a man to maintain his emotional equilibrium with a woman that he's attracted to?
  • What is the underlying reason why women tend to go for Jerks, Thugs, and Bad Boys over Nice Guys?
  • Why is Dating sometimes more like War than Love?
  • What are the reasons why men mistakenly underestimate the POWER of a Woman?
  • What turns some men into Stalkers?
  • Why is "Losing" necessary for some men to develop a desire for "Winning"?
  • Is the deadliest enemy to your success in life---staring at you in the mirror?
  • What are the 3 Major factors that influence how romantically involved a woman will want to be with you?
  • What are the 4 main reasons why some men find it harder to let go of relationships than women do?
  • How do you effectively wield strategic SILENCE as a powerful weapon to win explosively attractive women?
  • And much MORE!
To access the link to this free eBook CLICK HERE

Also, if you read it and get any value from it, please feel free to forward it to any AND every man you know who you think could benefit from the Intel inside.

Thanks Soldiers.

Much RESPECT and continued SUCCESS to you.

V.U.