Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Man Who Could Cheat Death!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn fingz I feel awful for you man.

It always sucks to lose a great friend no matter what the reason but Jesus this guy put you, his other friends and himself through hell and after losing her one of his own making.

He probably just never realized it.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is sad KX.. I've been mourning for many months now but sometimes it doesn't sink in that this kid is LOST.

I'll admit there have been times when this forum has tested my patience, but when I contemplate the fate of folks that have fallen off so hard (especially those so close to me), it reminds me why I stay and continue to post here.

I do it for the same reasons many of you do... for the dude that is convinced his height/race/eye-color is holding him back....for the AFC who contemplates suicide over that One Girl... for all the clueless wimps who relinquish their power and character for vaginal access and bragging rights.

There is so much more to life than this, and I shudder to think of what things would be like if the Mature Men of the world decided they didn't care to share or expand on their knowledge. I salute every single one of you that consistently provides guidance, asking nothing in return but an open mind and a willingness to evolve.

Keep shining yall

Reaction score
Very inspiring, VU. This is advanced material.

You're good with words, as always. You're not a writer of any sorts by chance?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Archive this please.

I for one, am still washing the dirt off my hands from clawing my way out of that grave.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Here's an update on one of the DEAD MEN WALKING that I wrote this post about. Specifically----Henry G. I’ve been meaning to post it for awhile now, so here goes:

Henry G.

He's the guy who chased his dikk as his "dikk" chased after a woman OTHER than his wife. True, his wife was rather unaffectionate, society-driven (VERY concerned about how her marriage "appears" to the outside world), and had plenty of baggage (problematic, hanger-on siblings who were ALWAYS staying over at their house)------but rather than end the relationship, he chose to cheat.

And if you read his "obituary" that I wrote earlier-----you see how that worked out for him. Anyway, I heard from his wife recently. She was trying to convince me to come and meet her somewhere "to see the kids"----I hadn't seen Henry, her, OR the kids in two years now.

Yeah...as of THIS month, it's been TWO fukking YEARS since I've seen my "friend" that I have known since we were kids back in 1980. Sad. But I told her that I couldn't meet with her, so she just talked to me over the phone instead.

It appears that Henry has moved out, but has refused to give HER the divorce that she has been asking for two years. What he HAS done is continuously expressed his regret, and undying love for her. Every time the court day comes up, he contests the divorce (in tears...mind you).

And it gets worse------he apparently has moved next door to her in her apartment complex. Now he gladly (and strategically?) plays "Mr. Mom" with the kids while his "almost" ex-wife, who has lost some weight and is apparently looking better than when HE was with her, is out living her life as much like a "single" woman as possible.

So here we have a situation where a guy who was once dissatisfied with his marriage NOW gratefully taking mere scraps of a relationship that he used to complain about. The guy's wife, confessed to me that she was trying to invite me, and a few other friends over in order to AMBUSH HIM-------because she was gonna invite him too, but NOT tell him that "we" were coming.

I'm glad I had the Intel to dodge THAT fukking Psycho-Bomb Scenario. I haven't seen this man in so long-----I realize that I "may" not even KNOW him now. He "may" have change so much that not only might any kind of "reunion" be unfruitful-----it's possible it could also be confrontational, or it could even spark within his mind some kind of psychotic, delusional, vengeance gambit.

Who knows.

So I simply told her about the times during the past two years that I've reached out to him via email----inviting him to respond, by email, telephone, whatever. And although I know he got both those emails-----he NEVER responded. His wife told me that to this day------he "claims" that he didn't get them. And that no one in my "army" reached out to him.

All lies.

I told his wife to tell him that I still love him like a brother----and that my door is open----and that I welcome his return, but I will NOT be reaching out anymore to him. HE has to reach out to me.

His wife said she understands and that she'll give him the message. That's been a few months ago. Still-----"radio silence". No word from him. I think what irritates, and SADDENS me the most are the little things.

This former friend, the estranged "brother" and I have shared so much of our lives together that there is STILL a void that exists because he's no longer "here" for me. Sure, life goes on. And my victories continue to mount----but there are always times when I have to stop myself from picking up the phone and calling him just to say "Dude, did you see 24 last night? That shyt was off the chain!" Or, "Yo Henry, this event or THAT event just happened-----what's your take on it? How do YOU see it?"

But...I can't do it. Why? Because he's still DEAD to me. What's worse, he KNOWS that I'm open to welcoming him back into the fold-----but he WON'T come. He'd rather have his "pride" than our friendship. So in THAT sense, you may as well consider his ass as the newest member of THE GRATEFUL DEAD. lol

But seriously, I just wanted to say that sometimes, guys who purposely derail their lives due to an inability or an unwillingness to relate to "women (i.e. PUSSSY) correctly, wind up killing not only their hopes and dreams-----but their peripheral friendships too.

So in that sense, men who blow themselves up with an AFC bomb often cause their friends to be hit by so much shrapnel that WE become casualties of war as well.

Losing valuable friendships, I imagine, is a lot like losing a limb.

You NEVER really get over it or past it to the point where you can live your life like it didn't happen----because things are never the same afterwards.

So instead, you just learn how to improvise, adapt, overcome-----you compensate-----you learn how to live WITHOUT it.

I hope this uncharacteristic rant of mine actually helps someone somehow.

Soldier on, men.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
an example that this site is more than just giving out tips on how to mack hoes... it keeps members focused on whts impt in life.....great post

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Today is a good day...a "fitting" day to bump this thread.

My message to myself, to you, and to anyone who has taken the time to read this thread is this:

Your life is MORE precious and valuable than you know------and invariably far "shorter" than most men like to think.

Choose TODAY to be the day "of record" when you resolved to spend LESS of your life preoccupied by the disappointments, the false steps, and the defeats of the past.

Today is a NEW day.

And even if you have begun this day bruised, battered, and barraged by an overwhelming number of ATTACKS on your life in areas where you once recieved the most joy---------realize that it's NOT over for you.

Even if you began this day, not soaring through the air on your way to achieving your goals, but instead, lying flat on your back and on the ground---------with the wind knocked out of you.

Continue to LOOK UP.

Because if you can LOOK UP long enough, I'm confident that pretty soon you'll find the strength to GET UP as well.

Don't allow women, your current circumstances, or a "misinformed" low opinion of yourselves to cause you to continue to doubt yourselves or your abilities to be successful TODAY just because everything around you "tried" to convince you that you were a "failure" YESTERDAY.

Every day alive is another day that you've "cheated" death.

So that means that the odds are stacked.

But----------they're in YOUR favor.

Let today be YOUR "Resurrection Day".

PEACE.

VU

Last edited:

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great read and great bump. I haven't come across this thread since joining, so I'm glad u bumped it.

I love these types of threads because it encourages you to live your life for yourself and to become a man. I am starting to see too many threads on here that focus too much on women and picking up women. As men, we should live our lives for ourselves and to improve ourselves. Women may or may not be the byproduct of this, but they definitely should not be the focus.

Thanks again for emphasizing this.

-Don Wha in the making

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Losing valuable friendships, I imagine, is a lot like losing a limb.

You NEVER really get over it or past it to the point where you can live your life like it didn't happen----because things are never the same afterwards.

So instead, you just learn how to improvise, adapt, overcome-----you compensate-----you learn how to live WITHOUT it.
This is a very powerful and profound quote.

I'll go one step further however and replace "friendship" with the broader term "relationship". Because whether they are your dear friend, your father or your girlfriend, the intense moments shared will never be forgotten; however they must be accepted and -- as you mentioned, you just learn to adapt and to live without it.

Thank you for taking the time to put down these words. They resonate through the air, through the mind, through the heart.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TODAY is the annual "Bump" of this thread in hopes that more new eyes will see...and the REASON "why" should be obvious to most.

Last edited:

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump VU.

It's another call to arms from the battlefield.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo VU,

Excellent thread!! You have an innate gift and eye for rhetoric that very few can successfully bring to the table.

You -- my friend -- need to showcase your talent.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
guru1000 said:
Yo VU,

Excellent thread!! You have an innate gift and eye for rhetoric that very few can successfully bring to the table.

You -- my friend -- need to showcase your talent.

He already has.

One of the few I consider my mentor.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Annual “Bump” in honor of the Holiday------with an update on Henry G.

This guy, my former friend for more than two decades is the “ordained minister” who preached my grandma’s eulogy some 6 years ago when we were STILL friends. Well, he suffered the loss of his Mother in mid-August of last year. For about 4 years I had never heard anything from him, but his wife called me to tell me that his mom was terminally ill. Prior to his wife’s call, I still had not heard anything from HIM personally, though. Apparently, like the Bytch-made Mutha Fukka that he has become-------he put his wife up to do it.

Anyway, I’m sorry to say that I was still noncommittal about paying his mom a visit because I wasn’t sure I wanted this guy back in my life in ANY capacity at this point. But fortunately, I had another conversation with a mutual friend of ours and decided to “get over myself” and go visit Henry G’s mom while she was in the hospital-------whether Henry G would be there or not.

To put this in more context, know that when I was growing up, Henry G’s mom had a positive impact on my life during my teenage years---------so she was far from a stranger. So I visited her for ME and not for “him”. So I went to the hospital and spent some hours with her and her husband talking and reminiscing over many of the old days when Henry G. and me were some crazy high school boys. Henry G. was not there at the time. That turned out to be the last time I saw her alive. She died a few days later.

Henry G. contacted me by telephone to thank me for paying his mom a visit. During that conversation, he was still full of bravado and still wearing a mask of aloofness. He actually “attempted’ to talk about some of the good times “back in the day” and he tried to totally IGNORE the big elephant in the room (translation: how he sacrificed our friendship on the altar of pusssy and NEVER reached out to me over the past 4 years until his mom fell ill). He never acknowledged his monumental lameness and instead made the attempt to connect with me “as if” nothing had happened.

As I began to see that his foolish pride and massive ego was not going to let him come right out and say

“V.U., I know that what I did to you and the other brothers was weak as hell and practically unforgivable, but I at least want to apologize to you. Do you accept my apology?”

But nope. That didn’t happen. No. That shyt only happens in the movies, troops. So what I did was interrupt his bullshyt conversation and told him that I’d be attending the funeral in honor of his mom. So I did go to the funeral, paid my respects to his family, his kids and to him. It was all very “cool” and “cordial”.

Outside of a few lame text messages that he sent a week later thanking me for coming to the funeral, I haven’t heard from him again since. And bear in mind, this guy was as close to me as a brother for DECADES, but he threw all that shyt away out of shame, a wounded ego, and his willingness to sacrifice his self-respect in the pursuit of pusssy above EVERYTHING else.

I loved the guy like a brother, and I actually still do. But frankly--------he’s been DEAD to me for years now. And in his present unrepentant state, I believe it’s best that he REMAIN dead to me. If Henry G is EVER going to rejoin the land of the living, it can’t be because “I” called him to come forth from the grave like Jesus resurrecting a modern-day Lazarus. No. The only way there’ll ever be ANY hope of reconciliation between he and I in the future, is if the idea originates from HIM. Will he ever “man-up” one day and cheat death by resurrecting himself?

Who knows…

In the meantime, my own life mission CONTINUES…

PEACE…to all you veterans here at So Suave who were around on the day that I first created this thread.:rockon:

V.U.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happy easter vu! i think old henry g is stuck in the matrix now... however, i was happy to hear that you went to visit his momma anyways.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy Easter right back atcha' PEN! Hope all is well with you and the family. It's been awhile since we were both on here at the same time. lol

Yeah, I went to the hospital AND to the funeral because it was what I wanted to do out of respect for her. AND to be able to look at myself in the mirror days and months afterwards and still be able to RESPECT the man that I see looking back at me.

PEACE to you, Sister in Arms.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say this is resonating pretty powerfully with me right now. And I miss the days of when I saw so much potential in this same website... but maybe that potential can live again, on SS, and in me.

Thank you for ressurecting this thread.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VU, great writing and greater message. I have a couple friends like this as well. It's a shame when they're the guys you formed bonds with in your teens. You just can't replace those relationships in adult life it seems...

Anyway, repped man, thank you for this thread.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
First Time Ive seen this thread, the analogies used look familiar, Im sure they do to the majority of guys. its ironic its easter when I see this, I was in one of those graves.
Ive changed, people notice Ive changed, Im not sure they approve of me now, Im not hated, Im still popular with the same people but feels lonely and an isolated position. I dont conform to societies regulations re dating women, marriage and settling down because of the pressure of others. its my life not theirs.
Im not a serial dater, I dont have plates spinning, I havent got time or could be bothered, I have women in my life on my terms.

I have a good job, stressful at times and when it goes T!ts up, its me they come to so I have a lot of respect at work.

another irony is that I dont feel as happy as I used to in the afc days and Im not sure how to dealwith this or if it can be, I refuse to go back though.
thanks for this thread VU, valuable lessons and a timely reminder