Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Holiday Mission for Men!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much Respect and PEACE to all you soldiers here @ Sosuave.net.

And Mr. Stinky:

It's great to hear such good news about where you are in your life right now!!! It's been an honor and a privilege to have had an opportunity to make a positive contribution to your life.

Your kind words have caused me to remember that there really is no such thing as "wasted" words of wisdom.

Because wise words are sometimes like bombs dropped from a plane:

Though they may not always detonate when they first hit, when they "do" explode---the force of their impact remain undiminished.

V.U.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here for the annual bump.

What can I say?

This year has been both wonderful and awful at the same time. I have learned so much, had so many incredible experiences, traveled to more countries, and grown as a person.

I've also had my fair share of failures, upsets, losses, and had to bury multiple loved ones.

But I come back to where I was 8 years ago when I found this thread and became a follower of Victory Unlimited and his philosophy.

I was in a bad place emotionally, had little faith in the future, and thought that my life would never change and that my goals would always be unreached.

I'm sure that's how many people are feeling right now.

2020 has been a hell of a year emotionally, financially, mentally, and spiritually.

It feels like there is no end in sight.

But if you harness your life, stay mentally strong, and go for your dreams... anything is possible.

Thanks again V.U.!

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here for the annual **bump**

So much has changed in the last 12 months. I have grown in so many ways, and continue to look for places in my life that I am slacking off, but through it all, I continue to look forward to my future with excitement.

I have many exciting areas that I am looking forward to in 2022. My career is about to change for the better, I am becoming a father, my relationships are great, and I am finding new areas to grow in (starting a YouTube channel, building a side hustle, etc.).

I owe so much clarity to VU. His podcast changed my life. I still remember vividly how his words changed my perspective on so many things. I can still remember the walks I went on while listening to his show. I remember how the music and message pumped me up. I will be forever grateful to him.

From the bottom of my heart... THANK YOU, VU!!

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here for the annual bumpity bump-bump.

Life is good. I became a dad in 2022. So much to look forward to in 2023. If you are in the same boat I was back in 2012 -- listen to VU's episodes.

Once again, THANKS VU!!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here for the annual bumpity bump-bump.

Life is good. I became a dad in 2022. So much to look forward to in 2023. If you are in the same boat I was back in 2012 -- listen to VU's episodes.

Once again, THANKS VU!!!
Thanks for the annual bump.

I'll cover which of these are applicable to me....

"The Broadcast Yourself Strategy: Don’t keep the fact that you’re single and available for dating and partying a secret any longer. During casual conversation, let friends, family, coworkers, and even passing associates know that you’re out to meet and greet someone new."

When I am single, I think most people know that I am. I have never had a strong social circle capable of arranging dates. Despite the fact that my social circle knows that I am single, essentially no one has ever helped make a date happen.

The Party-goer Strategy: Go to all the parties you’re invited to and find as many parties to invite “yourself” to as possible. Tis the season to get out, get it in, and get your “party” on!

Private parties are one of the best ways to meet women and the holiday season usually has them. Unfortunately, the few private holiday parties I've been to over the years have mainly been longer term established couples, mainly married couples.

"The Mall Domination Strategy: Pick the biggest mall in your city that has the most people-traffic, then spend the whole day striking up conversations with every attractive person you see. It’s all a numbers game. You’ll definitely meet “someone” new and interesting before the day is over."

I've actually never done mall approaches during the holiday shopping season. I've tended to do mall approaching January-October, but never during the craziest parts of the year in the malls. In the January-October times I've done mall approaching, I have found it more difficult than grocery store approaching. This might be something specific to me. I did use strategies and tactics from Roosh's "Day Bang" in my mall approaching.

"The New Year’s Eve Party Strategy: Pick five banging New Year’s Eve parties. Start with the one where you think that the most eligible singles will be. Stay there until you’ve met, talked with, and gotten the phone numbers of as many attractive prospects as you can. Then, leave that party and go to the next one. Stay out all night until either the sun comes up or you hit the “Hook Up Jackpot”."

Haven't done this. I had a really bad experience one year with a private party on New Year's Eve in the 2000s. Mostly everyone was single and unattached at the time and no one kissed at midnight. I never understood that party. Additionally, most other private NYE parties will be mostly couples. There was also one NYE in the early 2010s where a girl turned her cheek on me when I went in for the NYE midnight kiss at a public, bar event. I was fuming PISSED when that happened.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here for the annual bumpity bump-bump-bump.

Another year has come and gone. Some good things, and some bad things, but through it all, I have learned a lot and will continue to move forward and make progress in my life.

I have big plans for my life in 2024. I want to build on the momentum of 2023, make the good things in my life even better, and reduce or eliminate all the negatives in my life. My life is entirely my fault -- good or bad. I am self-created.

The lessons V.U. taught me have been foundational in setting a positive course in my life. He helped me make sense of the senseless, and allowed me to see reality, and not just what I wanted to see. He lifted me from such a dark place and I hope he can do the same for you.

Coming here for my bump every December over the last 11 years has been cathartic, and I will be forever grateful for V.U.

Do yourself a favor and do what I did. Listen to every episode of the podcast. Especially this one. I have listened to it more times than I can count.

God bless you V.U.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good annual bump @Mr_Stinky .

There are a few threads that I semi-regularly bump. It was good to see my December 2022 on this thread.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS December is the worst month for meeting new women

These mindset conquers everything dudes are nauseating beyond belief. VU/Stinky is proof that a male human can suck their own c*ck.

OP are you going to bump this next year if there's a nuclear war? Surely we can create a perfect reality for ourselves should everything get destroyed. And if we don't, we only have ourselves to blame :)

lolz

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS December is the worst month for meeting new women

I agree with the idea that December is the worst month in the Northern Hemisphere for meeting new women.

I have also posted that article many times on this forum. It's one of the better thought pieces that exist.

November 15 - December 31 is the worst time to try to meet new women through most conventional means. The closer to Christmas/New Year's Eve, the worse it is. It's possible to get laid with new women in this period, but it's going to take a lot more work. This is even truer for men seeking extended relationships and needing to go on some dates. Women's holiday gatherings and travel plans tend to get in the way of meeting new men.

Day game, night game, and tech-based game all get more difficult in this time.

There are some private parties that are worth attending around the holiday season for those who can get those invitations. Even at private parties via social circle, the new women you'll meet there will often have limited availability for one-on-one dates until after the 1st of the year. It depends upon the party and the social circle.

These mindset conquers everything dudes are nauseating beyond belief. VU/Stinky is proof that a male human can suck their own c*ck.
There's some value in doing some work on mindset and inner game. I understand and agree with your overall point.

Consider the thread below. A person is who is well adjusted, mentally healthy, and with no personality defects would struggle with using C tier to F tier activities for arranging dates. Too much exposure to these C to F tier activities (day game, night game, swipe apps as a normie range guy) might actually cause some psychological damage.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
BillyPilgrim has over 4000 posts on an online dating forum. Perhaps if he spent 1/3 of that time working in his mindset instead of complaining to internet strangers about his woe-is-me life (and how mindset is immutable) he too could suck his own c*ck!

Let's do some math:

Mr_Stinky posted 178 in 12 years. 15 posts per year on average.

BillyPilgrim has 4,332 in 2 years. 2166 posts per year on average. That's 6 posts per day.

Have you considered going outside Billy, or is that nuclear war agoraphobia of yours too strong?

Methinks BillyPilgrim needs to start sucking lolz...