Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obese sperg chick has no problem getting upper-normie-tier boyfriend

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this documentary about dogs (it's a great doc in its own right), and when it delved into a fat sperg chick getting a service dog to allow her to have a normal life, I immediately thought, yes if this were a man, he'd be a St-BlackOps2Cel, but since she's a woman, she'll have a regular boyfriend. I was not "disappointed". :rolleyes:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 26:13, they don't look like a hugely mismatched couple at first glance. She's got broad hips, but she's not obese.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a woman is life on easy mode
It's not looks. It's game. I get told I'm a good looking guy all the time and it hurts because I don't entirely have the game to reflect it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's not looks. It's game. I get told I'm a good looking guy all the time and it hurts because I don't entirely have the game to reflect it.
What does that have to do with women?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that have to do with women?
It's the difference between being a decent looking bloke ,and being a less than average woman.

She is far from pretty , but with proper make up and some fitness she can gain two points easily. Maybe she sucks a good D as well. It perhaps she is just a nice person who takes good care of her man and is supportive.

Nothing new here, this woman will probably have men lined up when she goes on a dating app, met be real...