"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Obese sperg chick has no problem getting upper-normie-tier boyfriend

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
I was watching this documentary about dogs (it's a great doc in its own right), and when it delved into a fat sperg chick getting a service dog to allow her to have a normal life, I immediately thought, yes if this were a man, he'd be a St-BlackOps2Cel, but since she's a woman, she'll have a regular boyfriend. I was not "disappointed". :rolleyes:

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
At 26:13, they don't look like a hugely mismatched couple at first glance. She's got broad hips, but she's not obese.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Being a woman is life on easy mode
It's not looks. It's game. I get told I'm a good looking guy all the time and it hurts because I don't entirely have the game to reflect it.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
It's not looks. It's game. I get told I'm a good looking guy all the time and it hurts because I don't entirely have the game to reflect it.
What does that have to do with women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
What does that have to do with women?
It's the difference between being a decent looking bloke ,and being a less than average woman.

She is far from pretty , but with proper make up and some fitness she can gain two points easily. Maybe she sucks a good D as well. It perhaps she is just a nice person who takes good care of her man and is supportive.

Nothing new here, this woman will probably have men lined up when she goes on a dating app, met be real...
 
Top