"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

NYE plans

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Hey guys, hope you've all had a productive year and one of self-improvement.

I had a great couple weeks in Miami (expensive as fvck) banged a couple chicks and one stripper in Club 11 on my last day, a great trip for sure.

I have no phone, but I'm hitting a great illegal rave with my closest friends tonight to bring in the New Year and sadly back to work on Wednesday, but it was a much needed 3 weeks off.

Does anyone have any plans for tonight (or yesterday for our Australasian brethren)?

Love to you all and let's have an even better 2019, I know I will.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I'd usually be out partying but I actually don't feel like doing anything at all. Been so mentally exhausted from running business that I plan on ringing in 2019 just relaxing and "unplugging". I had a lot of sex on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, so i'm not even in the mood to fvck at the moment lol
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Glad you had a great time, Murk.

NYE is like Christmas for DJs, and it torments the sh*t out of me that I have to work tonight.

I'm currently talking to each of these ladies and several have already suggested at getting together for NYE. A few already started talking to me about the midnight kiss (and possibly then some ;)).

View attachment 2098

Kills me to have to decline.

I'm probably better off, though. Plate I've been seeing for a while now would have demanded being a priority for tonight anyway, and would have made a stink about it otherwise.

At least I'll ring in the New Year making a lot of money instead of making a lot of drama. lol.
That's a good buffet you got there lol the two chicks in the middle top row with huge t!ts, I dated some like this. They must LOVE attention! These days my type has been the far left bottom row. Happy New Year dude.
 
Top