Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC Party Saturday August 16th :D

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys? Hope you all are enjoying your respective summers. To enhance mine further, I have set up a party for Saturday August 16th at 9PM. It will be at the Remote Lounge 327 Bowery just above 2nd St. 212-228-0228. I extend this invitation to all sosuave.com members and anyone you would like to invite.

I've never been to Remote Lounge (www.remotelounge.com) but I understand it combines real life nightlife with digital/virtual interaction within the bar and at other remote lounges around the world. I set this up with a group from another online discussion forum hence I think the location is suitable.

Regardless of all that, Come out and have a blast! I'll bump this thread now and again so everyone has a chance to see it. I know I don't know any of you in the real world but fuk it, let's see what happens.

Note to Mods and admins: I am not making any money from this party, this is simply an invitation. Feel free to verify with John at the Remote Lounge at the number I listed above. Thank you for the board in general, I have learned a great deal these past few months. If any of you can make it, I'm buying shots and beers :D

I look forward to meeting whoever can make it this Saturday. Peace!

:D

Tony

P.S. Feel free to PM or post questions!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, i wish i was 21 or else i would go. i doubt my fake id will get me in but if i got nothing to do, ill give it a shot!

BTW, even though its says Cuse, i go to school there. Im orginally from Brooklyn, NY.

zenner773

Reaction score
Count me in. My gf (until further notice) is coming to NY so I'll go with her.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: Sounds good guys. I'll post a picture of myself so you guys can see who I am as soon as my host is up again.

If you want to leave your names below or in a PM to me I'll throw you on the guest list.

Any other takers? BUMP!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any and all DJ's in the NYC should come and hit this up. it would be really cool to meet other DJ's face to face.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Guys send me your names and I'll put you on the guest list. For now I'll put you down under your screen names. Ask for Tony's party at the door and you should get in with no cover.

Tony

I can't link any pics, if you want to send me your email, I can send you a pic oooooooohhhhhhhhhh :D

Last edited: