"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Nutjob ex blocked now her mom contacting? Wtf

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I dated a girl diagnosed with BPD. She told me about it when we first started dating but I had no idea what it was. Turned into the most psychotic relationship I’ve ever been in everything from her grabbing knives and starting to cut herself to her being arrested by the police. Anyway. I suspected her of cheating and found messages on her phone that had confirmed this. So I dumped her a$$. We had a weird post breakup thing that went on and I never had a breakup before where I felt mentally unstable until this one. I legit was having panic attacks afterwards and felt like I was suffering from a soul crushing oneitus. Anyway fast forward several months. I had tapered off of talking to her, she was in a relationship with someone else. And I decided it was a good idea to have her over. I banged her. More proof that she’s a cheating *****. A week later it was her birthday and I didn’t message her and she messaged me a couple days later saying how disappointing it is that I didn’t wish her a happy birthday. She had legit invited me to her birthday party where her boyfriend was going even though she’d had sex with me a week before. I responded and asked her if she wanted to come over and hookup lol. Said nothing else. She responded and said ‘how about I block you’. I responded with ‘okay, let me know if you change your mind’. Then I was sitting there and decided I didn’t want such a disfunctional person in my life. So I made a full block on her. Friday night, her mom starts blowing my phone up with texts messages asking if I was ignoring her. So after I was done having dinner with new girl and on my way home, I called the mom back. She asked if I still had a table the ex had left at my house (I had offered it back to them several months ago and they said that they didn’t want it). I told her that I was using it now and got off the phone with her.

Why the f*ck is the mom trying to get in touch with me on a Friday night over a stupid freicking table that they said they didn’t want!? I should block her too right?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
She might be BPD also? Where do you think the daughter got it from?
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Put that table outside with a note saying she can have it. Or just drop it off at her place with a video of you doing so.

She will come for it and threaten with the police.

That table is just an excuse to try and get back into your life. Don't let her use it...
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
If you know she’s dysfunctional and being around her literally gave you panic attacks why on Earth did you decide to hook up with her after breaking up?

You didn’t “have one over” on her, you retreated from a hornet’s nest only to walk back over and stick your d*ck in it.

She’s nuts, leave her the hell alone. Who cares if her mum is calling you? Tell the mum you’re not together, block that number too if need be and move on with your life asap.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I dated a girl diagnosed with BPD.

Why the f*ck is the mom trying to get in touch with me on a Friday night over a stupid freicking table that they said they didn’t want!?

I should block her too right?
It’s a symtom of that disorder, they will use their own and possibly your family members to try to get to you when they think you are drifting too far away.
They wll make sure you see things like couples pics or web links from your past also. They cannot follow through on what they do, possibly pull a reverse move, or be direct because there are no real emotions below their surface…
Visibly move in one direction, but no follow through of a reverse afterwards, it’s what mindfvcks most guys that interact with these headcases…
Yes, a total block of her and her family is called for to save your own sanity as she will continue to mindfvck you even after a dump…
 
Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Put that table outside with a note saying she can have it. Or just drop it off at her place with a video of you doing so.

She will come for it and threaten with the police.

That table is just an excuse to try and get back into your life. Don't let her use it...
This is textbook for them. First it’s the table, then before you know it you’re back inside then and then oops now you have a kid.

Never talk to this girl or her mom ever again
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Yeah just noticed her mom is trying to add me on Snapchat. What fricking weirdos. I blocked you for a reason b*tches
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
This is textbook for them. First it’s the table, then before you know it you’re back inside then and then oops now you have a kid.

Never talk to this girl or her mom ever again
True. She was always trying to get me to *** inside her but my gut always told me not to.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
i wonder where people meet all these BPDS ive never met one but read about them alltime
I've never met 1 too but maybe we automatically dismiss those women to even date them, so that's a possibility.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top