Number of Partners... What do you think is an OK number??

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
I think what's also important here is how a girl presents herself. If she's wearing something to expose her midriff and some pants with her name across the ass then that's how I'll think of her, as a piece of ass.

When a girl/woman presents herself as a sex object then that's how she'll be treated.
*blushing* ... I guess I better remove my "Sexy_Malibu" pants from the closet :eek:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt really matter to me. As I'm going to be hateful towards any other people she's slept with its rather irrelevant. Course knowing your the best doesn't hurt either ;)

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
*blushing* ... I guess I better remove my "Sexy_Malibu" pants from the closet :eek:
Oh come on, you didn't really think the modern in fashion "hooker-wear" makes men respect you right? Sure it's get our attention, the WRONG kind of attenion unless you're into getting ****ed and dumped.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
And by the way... guys are hardly always very selective either... just look at bugsquish... (this isn't meant to be offensive, I'm just looking for an example, and you were so kind as to give us all your "stats")

He slept with 5 girls who he regretted... I think as long as you don't have any regrets then it's okay. (Again, not trying to offend ya bugsquish... I'm just saying I don't have any regrets in what I do, even if some people might call me a "slut". Just read my sig quote).

Oh by the way, bugsquish... you slept with 5 girls you regretted (the 5 ONS)... and gave 12 girls an amazing ****... 12+5=17... what about those other 4 girls? They aren't worth a mention? ha ha... Did you not give them amazing ****s or did you just not regret ****ing them? ;)
I don't think it's fair to say that it's ok for a guy to sleep with X number of people while a girl is a slvt. If a girl tells me she's been with 10 people do I think she's a slut? No, but I can't help feeling I'd prefer the same chick if she'd been with 2 people. Not sure if it's becaise she's been "spoiled" or because it's easier for me to give her the fvck of her life :) Oh yea, tight pussies are better too (and a good measure of promiscuity). No question about that!

Sex is fun. For girls and guys. Anyonw who thinks girls are less entitled to that fun need to grow up :)

About those 4 girls, that was pretty early in my sexual career. Your analysis is correct! They were HBs, but I screwed them in the period between losing my virginity and actually finding out what this mysterious "****oris" thingy was. :eek: :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a LTR guy. If she sex as something fun (if she says this she probably has more than 3) well, I dont see her as LTR material, just as ONS material (I also dont have ONS).
Ofcourse, sex IS fun. But once it is in a totally established relationship.

Just because a woman has had a lot of partners, doesn't mean she isn't special in selecting them.
Yes it does. :p
Or maybe it doesnt mean she isnt special in selecting them, she is, and her requirements are:
-¨handsome¨
-¨has this nick carter thing goin on"
-¨nice¨ toe nails

Yeah... veeeery selective :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, you didn't really think the modern in fashion "hooker-wear" makes men respect you right? Sure it's get our attention, the WRONG kind of attenion unless you're into getting ****ed and dumped.
Oh come on Short Timer, you don't think hooker-wear gets a girl respect?.. oh and I do like getting ****ed and dumped... isn't that what all girls want? ... ha ha ha ha... don't worry baby, I don't wear hooker-wear. It was a joke. My name's not REALLY Sexy Malibu either. ;)

Yes it does.
Or maybe it doesnt mean she isnt special in selecting them, she is, and her requirements are:
-¨handsome¨
-¨has this nick carter thing goin on"
-¨nice¨ toe nails

Yeah... veeeery selective
That could be true sometimes, but it is not necessarily true all the time, SamePendo... and um... I'm almost afraid to ask what does it mean to have a "nick carter thing goin on"? Who's Nick Carter?? Oh and I have to tell you... no girl is looking for nice toenails.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick Carter is a member of the teen-band Backstreet Boys which im a fan of (not).
I exaggerated when using the toe nail example to make my point clear. Though I have no doubt that there ARE women who take toe nails very seriously.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had four partners where I went all the way with. Counting BJs and even the touching of genitals, bump it up to seven. A lot in just three months' time. However a two of them lasted only two weeks. One lasted four weeks and one lasted about seven weeks.

I don't care how many times a girl has got her freak on. Just as long as her sex partners don't include the man that lives in a van down by the river, its fine. I just don't want herpes or AIDS (I don't like STDs either but at least a shot of penicillin can get rid of it). With all the girls, I've known them for a while and knew who they were with. Now that I'm entering into a whole new land of pu$$y, its going to be a scarier experience. The school better be having some rubbers in the vending machines because I don't have any condoms anymore. I won't even let a BJ happen. I don't want any diseases. At all.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
WHAT!? IT'S NOT!?
ha ha ha.. yeah my parents were very cruel... they named me Sexy Malibu... it's like they always wished for me to be an attention *****... :D

quasimoto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am disappointed that sexy malibu is not your real name. I've had this fantasy built up that has just been shattered. Shucks, I feel like an idiot.
I don't want to know the number of guys a girl has slept with. If I ask that question I know that it will be asked in return. And I really don't feel like having to lie when I could have avoided it in the first place. I'm not proud of every one that I've been with, but sometimes when you've hit a dry spell it's "thank god for sluts day" when you go out.
Whatever number a girl tells me, the majority of teh time mine is higher. But what if her number is higher? Screw double standards. She may be able to do things that you didn't know were possible :) I know that at weak times I can be pretty indiscriminate about who I'll f*ck; I can't expect less from girls.
If a girl wants to be with you, both of you are going to have to let the past be the past, and try not to judge. That doesn't mean to not be a DJ, but it does mean that a number is something that shouldn't hold that much weight if there are qualities in the person that attract you. Saying something like "she's slept with ten guys and 1 german shepherd so I'm gonna next her even though I get along with her better than any girl in my past" is kind of stupid, unless of course the relationship with the german shepherd is still going on, then its time to next her. I could see maybe a pit bull, or schnauzer, or even a gerbil...maybe, but definately not a german shepherd, that's just wrong.
It depends on where she is at in her life today.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
German Sheperds, any dog, any animal, specially donkeys, are tough tough tough competition. I mean, have you seen their dcks?