Number of Partners... What do you think is an OK number??

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
HMM,........

HELLO,DJ'S FIRST TIMER HERE!,

Ok,number of partners.From my exeperience i've noticiced that ,yes there is a double standard ,so if ur a girl and a guy u like asks u that just plead the 5th. Because guys don't really want 2 know we all just assume 99% of women are sluts,undercover sluts ,or on the verge of being one.IT'S just the truth i'm not trying 2 bash women,it's just the way of men.

BACK in the days ,it was the opposite we assumed girls were divine angels who could do no harm,yet we treated them like the family pig ,now we think they are useless wenches yet treat them like goddess in public.

NOW 4 guys the number of partners always differs ,yet always has to be a believable and at the same ego-invoking number
the other men.

10 AND UP= MOST PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE U ,UNLESS THEY KNOW U
3 -10-MOST GUYS REAL NUMBER .
2 =imo sounds better from a guy in his teens still,WEIRD when in 20's (our social prime)
1=IS NOT something 2 be proud of,unless ur under 18,i guess
IF ur a virgin :LIE DUMBASS don't tell people that .lol

BTW,MINE IS 6 (3) BE4 THE SOSUAVE.COM LOL.THAT'S DECENT 4 20 YRS .2 were in h.s. one in junior,lost my virginity at 13.
:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I think it has more to do with how long you've been having sex and how many LTRs you have... rather than JUST age. Because two people might both be 22 and have slept with 9 people, but if one started at 13 and the other started at 21 1/2 then that's pretty different. Also, I know people who have gone from one 5-year LTR to another 5-year LTR making their total of 2 over 10 years seem not so low.

One of my friends told me about a first date she had where in the middle of dinner the guy started talking about how many partners a woman their age (24) should have. He said something like "anything over 3 is absolutely too high" and was saying all these derogatory things about girls who sleep around, etc. Now okay, a lot of guys think like that, and if that's your opinion that's your opinion... but what kind of idiot is going to say that on a first date to a girl whom you have no idea how many people she's slept with (my friend's total at that point was around 8 and she was like "Okay no second date for YOU")... I mean he didn't even ask her for her magic number (which she wouldn't have given anyway, because it's not his business, and certainly not first-date conversation).

Me, sometimes if a guy asks me that question and I know he has no right for that information (or if I just don't care what he thinks of me) I will make up something just to freak him out... Once I slept with this guy on a Friday and then I saw him again the following Friday. He asked me for my magic number and I told him "10... you were number 3" ... ha ha ha... he knew I was kidding but I think he did do a double take for a second there. :p

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that girls will sleep with you again cos they're up for it and dont wanna bump their number :)

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
if im asked i go with three. if im doing a chick that is on the pill i ask how many guys has she done it with on the pill. if she says more then one relationship i strap a rubber on. if shes done guys with rubbers and i wear a rubber then no sweat. cuz frankly i really dont want to know how many guys she has been with because that then brings up many questions.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
I've noticed that girls will sleep with you again cos they're up for it and dont wanna bump their number :)
OMG I hate to admit this about women, but it's true. A lot of my friends with get back together with their exes or have flings with ex-flings and then say "oh well at least my number didn't go up." That's why I think worrying about your number can be so stupid sometimes...

I've had ONS and I've also had what my guy friends and I call "repeats"... what's the big deal?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like the guy, the answer is 1. If you are trying to get rid of him: 100:D

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
If you really like the guy, the answer is 1. If you are trying to get rid of him: 100:D
Soz Myst, but I wouldn't believe that for 0.00000001 of a second. Try 3, that's a good number ;)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMMWCR
Are we supposed to believe you're keeping a spreadsheet of your stats broken down by blonde, brunette, and redhead? If a guy has more than a dozen partners by the time he is 22, its because he can't get anyone to come back for seconds so he has to start over once he scores and she figures out his game is a front and he's a dud in the sack. A number like 62 doesn't make you a DJ or a stud, it makes you a dumbazz.
NMMWCR, you sound like an unhappy person with limited life experience. Who are you to make these judgements? I guess the world would be a much better place if every one was a non pvssy getting, judgemental, know it all like you.

Why does the number of sexual partners a man has make him a dumbazz? If he likes women and women like him why does that equate to a low intelligence level? Ive screwed alot of women that i honestly don't ever want to see again. If I like the chick, I want more, if I don't like her, then oh well thank you, but I won't ever call her again.

my numbers are at 100+, thats not a brag, those are my numbers. I love women, I love sex, the only thing better than pvssy is new pvssy. Honestly, I can still call just about everybody I've ever slept with. How does that make me a dumbass? Relationships, marriage, commitment aren't really for me at this point in my life. I'm honest enough to admit that.

I never want to know how many sexual partners a woman has had. Too much information is simply too much information. Plus, if you ask she may just tell you the truth (though I doubt it) and I really can't handle the truth.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
NMMWCR, you sound like an unhappy person with limited life experience. Who are you to make these judgements? I guess the world would be a much better place if every one was a non pvssy getting, judgemental, know it all like you.

Why does the number of sexual partners a man has make him a dumbazz? If he likes women and women like him why does that equate to a low intelligence level? Ive screwed alot of women that i honestly don't ever want to see again. If I like the chick, I want more, if I don't like her, then oh well thank you, but I won't ever call her again.

my numbers are at 100+, thats not a brag, those are my numbers. I love women, I love sex, the only thing better than pvssy is new pvssy. Honestly, I can still call just about everybody I've ever slept with. How does that make me a dumbass? Relationships, marriage, commitment aren't really for me at this point in my life. I'm honest enough to admit that.

I never want to know how many sexual partners a woman has had. Too much information is simply too much information. Plus, if you ask she may just tell you the truth (though I doubt it) and I really can't handle the truth.
I'm truly baffled by this. If "a lot" of these women are the kind you'd never want to see again, why do them in the first place? I'm not judging you PD, just truly curious. The guy I was responding to with that quote was a dumbazz though. Anybody who feels a need to make that big a production out of their number, has a greatly inflated number. He doth protest too much, you know?

I've traveled for work (consulting) and have had lots of opportunities for ONS. Women who show up at hotel bars all have a big "**** me - no commitment" sign on their foreheads. They know they will never see any of those guys again which seems to make the anti-slut defensive walls come crashing down. If you aren't going to be around to tell their friends, they have nothing to lose. Seven out of ten aren't good looking enough for my tastes. Half the ones who are, prove themselves to be about as bright as a box full of hammers within ten minutes. The other 20% or so are doable but more often than not the opportunity doesn't appeal to me. Especially since I've seen a lot of faint tan lines where a ring used to be the night before.

For me it is totally about ego. Call me a male attention *****. What gives me a charge is having them come back for more. Successive times are better because the pressure is mostly gone and you have a better idea of what your partner needs. It's a recipe for drive 'em mad, boil the blood, go dizzy with desire ****ing. That's hard to do with a girl the first time. Maybe you know a shortcut?

For me, doing a girl once and booting her is somewhat akin to masturbation. Sure, you can get off, but can you really steam it up?

So what is the draw for you? Why doesn't it become dull to you? At 29, and 100 count that would be one new girl every two months even if you started at 13. And you are saying your number is higher than that. You must be going home from a club with a different girl every friday night! To me, that would be like having a second job. One hell of a lot of work.

Enlighten us.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gives me a charge is having them come back for more. Successive times are better because the pressure is mostly gone and you have a better idea of what your partner needs. It's a recipe for drive 'em mad, boil the blood, go dizzy with desire ****ing. That's hard to do with a girl the first time. Maybe you know a shortcut?
I'm not into the mind games. I get a thrill out of boning new chicks. I enjoy new pvssy. Call me shallow, but it makes me happy. If i'm screwing a chick for the first time and I don't really care about her I don't really care about her pleasure or her satisfaction. Typically, the less I care the better I am the first time. If all Im doing is catching a nut, I can typically go until I feel like busting. If I bust before her then oh well. If I like the chick I will want her multiple times, then what you say about satisfying her needs and driving her crazy comes into play.

For me, doing a girl once and booting her is somewhat akin to masturbation. Sure, you can get off, but can you really steam it up?

So what is the draw for you? Why doesn't it become dull to you? At 29, and 100 count that would be one new girl every two months even if you started at 13. And you are saying your number is higher than that. You must be going home from a club with a different girl every friday night! To me, that would be like having a second job. One hell of a lot of work.

Enlighten us.
Honestly I started at 15, and there are times when I have done 5+ new chicks in a month there are times when I don't do any new chicks in a month. I don't spend any money, on women. So its not a second job. It really isn't difficult to do one chick per month. I haven't had a GF since 97. I've been in my non commital stage since then.

Your math is "fuzzy": One new chick every other month how does not equal "going home from a club with a different girl every friday night!"

There are times of plenty with women. At this time, Im going through one of those times of plenty. I'm at my proverbial macking peak! My game is tight and most of the women I meet are at least physically interested in me. When I meet a woman, typically, the first time I go to her house or she comes to my house I bang her.

Perhaps it is like maturbation. Why jerk off when I can have someone take care of the problem for me? I've never been a big self stroker so and I have a high sex drive. Perhaps your onto something, maybe that is why I bang a lot of broads. The real question is so what? Thats what I like to do! It makes me happy. Sex with new women is never boring, the novelty makes it exciting. I repeat, IMHO the only thing better than pvssy, is new pvssy.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stats.

Age 24
Lost virginity at 14
Sexed 21 girls
Regretted 5 girls (ugs or wh0res)
Had 5 ONSs (hmm the same girls)
Gave 12 girls an amazing fu*k (every one since I learned wtf I was doing :))

As for chicks, I go for younger 18-22 gals. If they have slept with more guys than 5-6 it's a turnoff for me. But usually I give them the best lay they have ever had :D

the only thing better than pvssy, is new pvssy
WORD!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
My stats.

Age 24
Lost virginity at 14
Sexed 21 girls
Gave 12 girls an amazing fu*k (every one since I learned wtf I was doing :))

As for chicks, I go for younger 18-22 gals. If they have slept with more guys than 5-6 it's a turnoff for me. But usually I give them the best lay they have ever had :D

WORD!
that stuff is private keep it to yourself. nobody wants the details. seems like you are braggin or somethin. lil food for thought

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this not intending to offend anyone. You did what you did, youre an adult.

A girl who has over 3 is a ¨slvt¨.
Too easy to get in bed. Whats so special about a woman who has been layed by 4? She isnt.. special in selecting her partners.
Im a LTR guy, by the way.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I say this not intending to offend anyone. You did what you did, youre an adult.

Too easy to get in bed. Whats so special about a woman who has been layed by 4? She isnt.. special in selecting her partners.
First off, I'll make it clear I'm not offended by that statement... nor does my response really even have to do with me at all... just a general statement to rebut your generalization...

Just because a woman has had a lot of partners, doesn't mean she isn't special in selecting them. She might have just been lucky enough to find a lot of guys who met her "criteria"... Just so much as a girl whose only had 2 partners might have just slept with any old two guys... doesn't necessarily mean she was very selective about it.

I am very selective about who I sleep with or even date... Just because I've slept with more than say 3 guys in my life doesn't mean I sleep with EVERYONE... I am not a "sure thing" or an "easy lay" or anything like that... I do the choosing... I've been very lucky to usually get what I've chosen... basically, if a guy gets to sleep with me, it isn't because he's done some amazing stealth manuver of seducing me or "getting me into bed"... it's because I want him. Period.

And by the way... guys are hardly always very selective either... just look at bugsquish... (this isn't meant to be offensive, I'm just looking for an example, and you were so kind as to give us all your "stats")

Originally posted by bugsquish
Age 24
Lost virginity at 14
Sexed 21 girls
Gave 12 girls an amazing fu*k (every one since I learned wtf I was doing )
He slept with 5 girls who he regretted... I think as long as you don't have any regrets then it's okay. (Again, not trying to offend ya bugsquish... I'm just saying I don't have any regrets in what I do, even if some people might call me a "slut". Just read my sig quote).

Oh by the way, bugsquish... you slept with 5 girls you regretted (the 5 ONS)... and gave 12 girls an amazing ****... 12+5=17... what about those other 4 girls? They aren't worth a mention? ha ha... Did you not give them amazing ****s or did you just not regret ****ing them? ;)

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from my random observations and from a lot of people I know, but I find people who label every second girl a slvt for sleeping with more than one or two partners, are the first to jump in bed with these girls if given the chance. The problem is, they dont get this chance often. If a girl sleeps around and then doesnt sleep with them, people take great offense to it and become very insecure about it, and instead at looking within themselves to see why, they find it easier to call her a wh0re and say they wouldnt have sex with them anyway. As I said, this is just observations from real life experiences, not everyone is like that though.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is not so much numbers, but the quality of one's past lovers.

-Grey Fox

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo

What makes the number 4 special? While I will be the first to not respect a girl if she has slept with half the town, what about a girl that is 25 years old, started having sex at 20 and slept with about two guys a year. That would put her in double digits. Is she less "slutty" than a girl who is 25 years old lost her virginity a month ago and has sex with 2 other guys in that last month. You are blinding yourself to circumstances by trying to quantify "sluttiness". I personally would be more inclined to pursue the first girl than the second.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ask them how many guys they've been with. Usually you can approximate.

What I do ask them is to get tested - HIV, hepatitus and maybe something else depending on the girl

Some refuse - to hell with them. Better be safe than sorry.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I think what's also important here is how a girl presents herself. If she's wearing something to expose her midriff and some pants with her name across the ass then that's how I'll think of her, as a piece of ass.

When a girl/woman presents herself as a sex object then that's how she'll be treated.