“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Number Close + Major Social Proof = Insta-Cold???

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
Alright, figure this out.

I've been building rapport with this waitress where my band plays every week. IL was definitely going up, as she would touch, flirt, and last night invited me to sit and chat with her while she was taking a short break.

We start going off into what was shaping up to be a good, long conversation, getting to know each other. But after a few minutes, I said I had to go back to my friend who had came a long way to meet me here, which was true. So I asked for her number, and somewhat stunned, a little disappointed that we couldn't chat right now, she unhesitantly says ok.

I say wait a sec, and I grab my phone at my table to put her number in it, not even 5 seconds there and back. I turn around and she went into the kitchen for a second, and comes out after about 20 seconds. I have my phone ready, but she grabs a notepad, puts my name on it, and says here, write yours down.

NO WAY, I think. So I asked how she spelled her name, wrote it down on that pad, crossed out my name she had written, and handed back the pencil. Honestly, she seemed a little taken aback by this bold (possibly not good) move, but again, she wrote it without hesitating.

Then I play the show and do my own thing for the rest of the night, essentially ignoring her until the end of the night (explained in a minute). I had lots of applause for solos and people coming up to me with compliments, and a lot of people I knew where there, so I was definitely having a good time, as I always do there. I couldn't ask for better social proof.

One semi-hot older woman even dragged me on the dance floor. Having not danced for years, I had to think back to remember swing dance stuff from college. So this one gets bored and passes me of to a much older woman, but I said screw it, and then all of the sudden start remembering how to swing. Someone said it looked good, but in any case that woman said I made her night. I'm not sure, but I believe someone said this type of thing usually looks good, as long as everyone is having fun with it.

SO- having to pay for an outstanding beer at the end of the night from this waitress, she was now totally ice cold and very businesslike. "Catch you later" I say. "Yeah," I get in reply. She wouldn't look me in the eye, no flirting, nothing. The whole sparkling eye thing was gone.

I was thinking, how could IL tank THAT fast? Intimidated? Jealous? Turned off? Upset that she couldn't dodge giving the number? Whatever it is, I think the number is now worthless. Agree/Disagree?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Call her and let her tell you the answer!
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
give her a few days.

women don't make sense.

oh wel, must be THAT time of the month. haha :D
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Yeah she was probably thinking the opposite of the way she was acting. Give it a few days then call her and you'll get your answer.
 

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
Update:

My message this afternoon went unreturned. Seems my gut was unfortunately right on this one.

Looks like the "get her number, don't give yours" rule is not hard-and-fast. That's why I left a message, because I also don't buy the rule that you should never leave messages. What a better test of real IL than to see if she calls back?

Someone explain to me what these rules are good for. What am I missing?

If a woman tries to turn around who gives whose number, what do you guys do? I consider it a blow off, and standing my ground just seemed to insult her and tank her IL. I'm thinking next time, just give up the number and call it a day.

Now I get to play the fun game of acting aloof around this waitress when I play there this week.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top