Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nowadays all young girls are slvts

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are they?

I mean, I am seing this 21 years old girl (just casual, I dont want anything serious with her), and from what she's told me I have concluded that:
1 She's banged around 10-15 guys.
2 She's don a threesome with her exbf and another girl.
3 she has sex with a new guy within two or three dates.
4 she has had a couple of ONS.
5 she's done anal.

So... as you can see, there is little I can teach her, which on the right hand is fine, but on the left hand is kind of disapointing.

I remember my first GF who was at the time 23 had A LOT LESS EXPERIENCE. Comparing both of them, my first gf just:
1 Had slept with two guys before me.
That was all. No threesomes, no anal, no ONS...

But it seems the majority of young girls I've met in the last three years are all slvts, and they do not even hide it.

Thoughts?

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever the gender, there is no reason to justify your sexual behaviour. Just walk away from it if you are not ok with it.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they are all wh0res, the only difference is that some girls are open about it (which makes it even more disgusting)
I never ask such questions, because i honestly dont care about such things, and if you cant handle it then dont ask.

Even the biggest c0ck sucker in this world won't tell you that she had sex with 200 guys last year, unless you ask about it.