Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now who ever picks up the most women on this forum should post there system for picking up women !

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we not already have Game?
Even under the rather vague umbrella of "game", there are different approaches and methods.
Even so-called Betas run their own version of game.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even under the rather vague umbrella of "game", there are different approaches and methods.
Even so-called Betas run their own version of game.
True

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No system really: dress well... stay in shape... walk up introduce myself... engage in small talk for about 15 minutes... make an excuse that I have to go, but tell her I'd like to keep in touch, get her number, or if I'm getting good body language ask her out... if she says no... move onto the next one.

At that point it is a numbers game, I just be myself and if she likes me something will happen... else... move onto the next one.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're missing part of the story here. You have the right attitude, but unless you are some kind of Chad, you don't just stop trying and suddenly have a bunch of girls trying to pick you up. You are either still cold approaching, and maybe even getting numbers, but not pursuing (in which case you have already expressed interest). Or you are putting yourself in situations where there are a lot of women around to interact with (either by happenstance or intentionally).

If you really didn't care at all, you wouldn't even bother talking to them. It's like some guys here, they say their method is to ignore women and they come out of the woodwork. But that doesn't really explain what they are doing. To do that they have to be displaying high status at the very least (unless they are Chad, like I said).
I'm definitely no "Chad", even though I'm not ugly I don't think I have the stereotypical looks to pull by that alone. I do not ignore women or sit passively thinking women will approach me, that's stupid and technically still trying if done solely for that purpose.

With me there's an absence of trying, not the opposite of trying. I'm talking to both men and women, without necessarily trying to accomplish anything and sometimes that just naturally turns into a thing. I do talk to strangers, but calling it "cold approach" is a stretch because it implies I have a particular intent which I never have at the point of opening a conversation. I take up some space when I'm present, I don't go unnoticed. Again not an intentional game thing, I know it has an effect, but I am that way regardless. I don't shut up, I engage in any conversation around me because I'd be bored out of my mind if I didn't.

There are still a few times where I have done literally nothing to be noticed and some woman approaches me, no clue what's so interesting at first glance. Happened just a few weeks ago, spotted her across the floor in a bar as she was heading directly at me. Sat down next to me and bombarded me with questions about myself, wtf?! I had been sitting there calmly enjoying my beer, watching idiots who can't dance and enjoyed the music. Literally nothing and I'm sure there was better looking dudes around.

Maybe I display status somehow, maybe I've internalized my game so much that I've essentially become a natural. I just do what I do, have fun, mess with people and enjoy every moment I can without much thought. But yeah, most of the time I'm making myself noticed by just being who I am, it would be harder for me to sit passively and shut up. I'm just not intentionally approaching with a goal in mind or act as I do to try to get pvssy. Women approaching me is the natural result of me being carefree and enjoying myself. I never go out trying to get women, I go out to socialize and have fun, if I do that I have a good night and it just happens to be attractive. That's a win-win situation, no effort, having fun and women coming at me.

Serenity

Reaction score
@brixlingo You don't have to promise me that, I know. Been like this for 4 years now after I got sick of chasing everything in life and calmed down to the realization that I'll never actually be happy if I worry about being happy in the future instead of now.
They are cats.
Funny thing is that I have the same effect on cats, there can be 10 other people in the room but you can bet the cat will approach me and lie down on my lap. Totally ignoring and running away from everyone else.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice idea. I'm torn between 2 extremes. Like, one part of me thinks

''Good, but go deeper. Give me more detail. What sort of things do you open with. How do you follow it up? What does the first 3 mins looks like in a typical approach? What sort of things do you talk about? Do you show intent straight away? Do you tend to show it before her or after? How do you escalate. Any routines? What's your general vibe. What 'game tactics' (say, pushpull, neg, disqualify yourself etc etc) do you tend to use in most of your sets?''

but then, the other part of me thinks

''Honestly, it's all largely irrelevant. If you are her type, it's kind of easy. It just 'happens' if she thinks you're good looking. Everything just naturally falls into place. And if you're NOT her type, nothing you say or do is gonna make her wanna bang you. All the teases and DHV's and bla bla bla won't cut any ice. So basically, the only important thing is that you not be a pU$$sy and show some intent at some point in the interaction!! That's basically it. Find out if she's into it or not! And that's the only thing that my few decent-looking (yet 'semi incel') friends fail to do. Just lack of balls to tell her she's hot and try to kiss her, basically! That's the only 'game' they actually need