Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now who ever picks up the most women on this forum should post there system for picking up women !

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who ever picks up the most women on this forum should post there system for picking up women, then we can field test it and see what results we get ?

Serenity

Reaction score
My system is to fvck the system. I tried routines and doing X, Y and Z to pick up women, none of it with any overwhelming effect. What did work was dropping all of that nonsense, not giving a fvck, not trying and taste the freedom in it. Then all of a sudden they come at you all over the place. Like cats, if you try petting them they ignore you and walk away, when you don't bother then those fvckers jump onto your lap wanting you to pet them.

Turn the tables, have them try pick you up instead. Apparently it intrigues them when a guy isn't so eager, they want what they can't easily get.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Spray and pray”. I’m good looking and smart, so I just go after tons of girls and then end up with a decent batch. If I can’t get somewhere interesting conversation-wise within the first minute I just walk away. I probably approach more than 10 girls per outting. Still need a few beers to be effective but I’m gonna be off alcohol for the next 6 months so I’ll have to adapt.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a man and look them in their eyes. Find the ones that hold eye contact with you, its that simple

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
majority of chicks are eager to bang lil pump, know this, man.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone will be a little different but this tends to be my pattern -

1. Initiate contact within the first 5 seconds (but do this for everyone, not just hot girls)

2. Talk in a manner like you are in the club or store etc for YOU (not for her) Your paths just "happened" to have crossed

3. If convo goes well and she responds to teasing.. get the number/fb and LEAVE. Dont hang around her, dont buy her a drink etc

4. Shoot a text in the morning.

Im not saying thats the best method out there but its good for low-to-medium confidence levels

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who ever picks up the most women on this forum should post there system for picking up women, then we can field test it and see what results we get ?
Yes, the decade +/- of chain gunning cold approach and swipe right + takin my **** out should be gifted with all lessons to a lazy slob.

Grow a pair. I blame low testosterone.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My system is to fvck the system. I tried routines and doing X, Y and Z to pick up women, none of it with any overwhelming effect. What did work was dropping all of that nonsense, not giving a fvck, not trying and taste the freedom in it. Then all of a sudden they come at you all over the place. Like cats, if you try petting them they ignore you and walk away, when you don't bother then those fvckers jump onto your lap wanting you to pet them.

Turn the tables, have them try pick you up instead. Apparently it intrigues them when a guy isn't so eager, they want what they can't easily get.
This happens to be my tactic as well. And it works wonders for me

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're missing part of the story here. You have the right attitude, but unless you are some kind of Chad, you don't just stop trying and suddenly have a bunch of girls trying to pick you up. You are either still cold approaching, and maybe even getting numbers, but not pursuing (in which case you have already expressed interest). Or you are putting yourself in situations where there are a lot of women around to interact with (either by happenstance or intentionally).

If you really didn't care at all, you wouldn't even bother talking to them. It's like some guys here, they say their method is to ignore women and they come out of the woodwork. But that doesn't really explain what they are doing. To do that they have to be displaying high status at the very least (unless they are Chad, like I said).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Mostly but not exclusively from either one of these;

1. For women age 18-24, from university or college seminars/talks.

2. For women age 24 and above from other public engagements.

3. Just plain cold approaches.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Mostly but not exclusively from either one of these;

1. For women age 18-24, from university or college seminars/talks.

2. For women age 24 and above from other public engagements.

3. Just plain cold approaches.
I think you owe me 6 pictures. Scared?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think you owe me 6 pictures. Scared?
The last time we "showed" pictures of women, you took samples of pictures from a hookers site.

And those dark fat ugly chicks were just plain revolting.

Scared ? Hardly, more like once bitten, twice shy syndrome.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
The last time we "showed" pictures of women, you took samples of pictures from a hookers site.

And those dark fat ugly chicks were just plain revolting.

Scared ? Hardly, more like once bitten, twice shy syndrome.
What are you talking about? I just showed you a picture of an attractive girl from Bumble that wanted to go out with me that I didn't feel like going out with.

I turn down girls hotter than you even get in the first place.

And if you want me to show pictures of 100+ college aged "Sugar Babies," I've been with, I could do that too.

Let me guess, you're gonna tell me these girls are ugly too, right?

Attachments

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we not already have Game?