Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

now THIS is the ultimate AFC example

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This was originally in mature man - I thought you could get a laugh over here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qszSLGMRKkI

this is everything that is wrong with men today. im sure the dad thinks he's doing his son a favor and doesn't realize he is ruining his son's head. he's filling it will such utter bullsh*t that this guy one day is going to be 40, divorced and suicidal.

and the poor guy, he's not ugly, he could be getting tons of p8ssy if he wanted to.

now who knows, maybe they were just doing this for attention and to get on tv.

either way, its scary that a man would raise his son that way.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Poor guy, his Dad screwed him for life. Bet it doesn't last.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Look at the comments some girls left...

" I'd give anything to find a guy like him who loves me and respects me that much. That's what I pray for. "

" i loveee him <3333 and he was amazzing <3333 he deff should have made it"

" OMG when i watched this audition i just wanted to go there and marry him it is so refreshing to have a guy think like that guys always use the guy Xcuse to explain things they do he is the proof those Xcuse R BS "

:crackup: :rolleyes:

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
This was originally in mature man - I thought you could get a laugh over here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qszSLGMRKkI

this is everything that is wrong with men today. im sure the dad thinks he's doing his son a favor and doesn't realize he is ruining his son's head. he's filling it will such utter bullsh*t that this guy one day is going to be 40, divorced and suicidal.

and the poor guy, he's not ugly, he could be getting tons of p8ssy if he wanted to.

now who knows, maybe they were just doing this for attention and to get on tv.

either way, its scary that a man would raise his son that way.
I could understand the guy not sleeping with chicks; I could understand the father giving him that value. BUT the "first kiss at marriage" DOES strike me as taking a good basic idea (not sleeping around and waiting for a quality woman) WAY too far.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already commented on the video on utube

that if someone who looks like him - cannot get girls...
Then the rest of us are fvcked!

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are really stupid. A girl I was talking to the other day said, "you know what Mike, I just want a guy who sexually excites me. It doesn't matter if he's a jerk or a nice guy, or even if he hasn't kissed a girl before. If he makes me feel what I want to feel, I'll go for him." I applauded her for her honesty.

Girls are so f*cking stupid. I hate people who put comments like that. I wasted the first 18 years of my life succumbing to hopeless romanticism and only kissed one girl. When I was 9. In a game of truth or dare.

Blah, end of ranting.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it must surely be a stunt to stand out from the crowd....
You can tell because the first thing he says to the judges is "I've never kissed a girl" - it seems irrelevant and unrelated to the audition. If he truly believed in no kissing before marriage he wouldn't be so keen to flaunt it everywhere...

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this on TV and totally thought it was AFC.

The principle behind it is alright, but it just isn't realistic

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't uncommon for people who are very religious to not want to kiss a girl before they are married. I knew a few kids in HS who were like that. Needless to say my actions seriously morally opposed their beliefs.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no
why the bloody hell would the USA need arranged marriages? This ain't India, bro, and even over there its decreasing.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well he has to become socially active and start dating girls, unless he expects his soulmate to fall right out of the sky!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad part is there are people like that out there who believe in soulmates and will cling onto the first girl that shows interest in them. The only difference between them and this guy is that this guy does it by choice-which is probably staged anyways-and the other AFC's are doing it because it's their last resort.