"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Now that you can bang women without even going a date by inviting them over, will you ever go back?

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,871
Reaction score
19,098
Its proof positive now that women will willingly come over without meeting you first if they are interested enough...will you ever go back??

Does this change the way dating works long term? Why should a guy spend money on a date when he can talk to them for a week and invite them over? Will this still hold when things open back up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
This has been mentioned before but it made me realize how repetitive and pointless dating can be compared to the much simpler quarantine way of doing things.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
This is something I have been doing for years albeit not with every single girl....in my experience girls who like you will make it super easy

However this week I was 0 for 2....Had 2 chicks over my house and the didn't bang needless to say...I gotta go back to the drawing board
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
It’s less risky to invite her over right away than to take her on a date. If you take her out in a date or multiple dates she can just say out of the blue that there wasn’t any “chemistry” and leave you with nothing to show for it.

You can take her on a date but you better escalate FAST or else you will probably get nothing. I truly think that women view guys who take them out on dates to get to know them as simps.
Meanwhile she’s banging Chad who never took her on any dates.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’m sorry but I’m not inviting some strange ***** to my house before I have met her at least once. I don’t want her knowing where I live, I don’t know if she’s a thief, I don’t know if she will tell the local drug dealer she’s been banging where I live so he and his homies can come rob me later. That’s not a risk I’m willing to take. I’m fine going out for a drink on my terms, I can escalate just fine.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
topic has been my MO for the last 10yrs,
dates were coffee/wine (then to my place)

many were women traveling to see me also to stay the weekend, all were also "first dates" (10-15 or so over the years)
others (about 10) were met online before traveling to their country for business (direct meeting to da room)

I have no idea what "dating" or going on dates to get a girl is all about
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Wtf, men and women in country got to stay in the jail if they were catch travelling not more than few miles at this point of time.. Are you guys saying that youre not in quarantine at this point of time? Which continent are doing this? Madagascar?
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
topic has been my MO for the last 10yrs,
dates were coffee/wine (then to my place)

many were women traveling to see me also to stay the weekend, all were also "first dates" (10-15 or so over the years)
others (about 10) were met online before traveling to their country for business (direct meeting to da room)

I have no idea what "dating" or going on dates to get a girl is all about
If you taking girls to coffee/wine technically you're taking her out on a date

Befor ROna I was really killing it on Hinge getting girls to my place now? not so much
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
If you absolutely must "date" keep it as simple as possible. A walk by the river or in the park. If she likes you she'll be giddy at the prospect of sharing a 2 Dollar ice cream with you. Giddy. Then take her to yours ("come and see my sneaker collection"...) and fvck her brains out.

That's how I first got laid, with no experience and no "game". It came completely naturally to me. I could have done so earlier with another girl who was happy to come straight round my house after I cold approached her. Some game there would have helped.

Of course I don't do online. I only meet girls out in the field. I don't specifically go searching for them either. If I meet a girl, cool. If I don't, cool.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I believe the best solution is to get the best out of the two options.

You plan a date that doesnt require too much money and too much time and try to get straight to the point.

Inviting a stranger at home is riskful and you may find yourself uninterested and willing to cut it short while a date that requires time and money could have a low cost-benefits ratio.

I totally support the coffee date, possibly not too far from where you live in case the flakes or doesnt match the requirement and you have to leave...btw I only settle same moment date, advance planning died in the mid 00s when women started flaking.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Yeah so if you are wired to take a woman out on dates to make memories that include scenes of different locations then it is better to watch a nice movie solo because the modern woman does not deserve this by the sounds of this. It has to be fulfilled by the next tier down that does not need her. This probably explains why movie or travel videos have taken off in interest over meeting anyone.
 
Top