Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

now that she's attached....

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok what the hell do you guys do with girls once u sleep with them for awhile and they get so attached to you? it started off with just sex then she tried to progress it into a relationship and i guess i let her sort of think it was by not tellin her about the other girls im dealing with and being really friendly and stuff.. i guess im asking how you can avoid hurting girls feelings too much when they've grown attached to you and you know they're just temporary?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, hanging out with her less is only going to hurt her more.

There isn't anything you can do about it now. You've already got her attached to you and expecting something more than just casual sex. All you can do now is be perfectly honest with her and tell her you don't want a relationship but you'd like to continue dating her.

NEXT TIME...*always* make sure you know what you want before you get started. And when you've met a girl you like, make sure she knows what page you're on. You'll probably lose half of the chicks you're after, do to them "not being like that" and wanting an LTR ultimately, but you won't have to deal with all of the headaches and disaster recovery after they've realized you've led them on. I am always honest from the beginning. My orgasm is never worth the price of hurting somebody and having to deal with that responsibility when there are pleanty of girls that want the same things as I do.

Last edited:

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
quality advice blitz.. thanks man.. it kinda sucks to give up pvssy but its definately the right thing to do in the end

romeo203

Don Juan
Reaction score
--

Hell no, do her as much as you can. Girls nowadays have no sense of what rejection is. Let her feel her own demise so that she will at least feel sympathy for the next guy that wants to hook up with her.