Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now she is pregnant

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know why i bother to reply here.. it seems as if you didnt get my memo last year that i posted ...
i think it was titled "enough already"

stop considering your stupid wallet and consider the child you are about to father...

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
the hail mary approach sounds good, then dump her stupid ass. she's got to be stupid for even THINKING about having the kid.

kiss her ass, do anything to make her abort! the kid will ruin your life. child support is expensive and if not paid a FELONY, not to mention the dmv cancels your drivers license AND it goes on your credit report. if you want to buy a house, they will attach a lien. if you want to get a state license (real estate, contractors, etc. they will DENY it) ..if you want a government or state job, forget it. You never know where you'll end up in life. I can guarantee you though that if you don't pay child support, you will really screw yourself.

Wear a condom! it's not as comfortable but will save your life in a number of ways!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to have an abortion in any means you can.

you will be RUINED if she goes thru with it. You have just handcuffed yourself to an anvil and jumped into the river.

Fukk what the chumps say... you need to avoid this at all costs. The die-hard chumps have no idea how bad your life will be.

As for me, I am actually getting physically ill (blood pressure, etc) due to having to pay for college. I have paid my ex wife $96,000 over the past few years. The woman has not worked a day in the past four years.

DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS??

Forget the chumps! You only will live once. You better get away from this or you might as well shoot yourself.

Dietzcoi

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, you guys are REAL men. :rolleyes:

You all want the fun of sticking your c0ck inside a woman, but as soon as you do that, you sign the waiver that says you understand the risks involved, even if adequate protection is used.

You're entitled to the paternity test to make sure it's yours and you're entitled to ask her to abort the baby. But if it IS your kid and she WON'T get an abortion, then YOU'RE responsible for it. Unless she's willing to put it up for adoption.

What these "DJs" don't realize is that this isn't about you and her any more. There's ANOTHER life involved now, one that can't simply "deal with it". One that needs your help to survive and one that YOU will be punishing for YOUR taking a risk and getting burned if you try to skip out now.

You don't absolutely have to MARRY the girl. You don't even have to spend time with her. But if it's definitely yours and she definitely won't abort it or put it up for adoption, at least be there for your f'ing kid. I can't believe some of the people on here. "You only live once"?? So does the kid, and he deserves a father that sets a standard of responsibility.

Dietzcoi's example is an extreme one, where the woman is pretty much shafting him and taking advantage of society's favoring the woman in these matters to get a free ride. Pray you don't have one of THOSE chicks on your hands. If I were you, I'd try to get custody and make HER pay child support. :p

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the extreme case, but still you can learn from it.

I agree to take care of the child, that is your responsiblility, but DO NOT take on supporting the woman.

That is what she wants in the first place!

Don't be a chump.... women will take advantage of it. Happens all the time...

You have to take care of the kid but DO NOT play her game...

LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES

I may be an extreme case but I am a warning you all need to heed... a horror story.

Dietzcoi

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she decides to have the baby - then you WILL support the baby - it's what you must do.

But you need to talk out all the scenario's.

The bottom line is - and what may people here are not counting - is that many, many times - women trap guys by having kids - stop taking birth control.

There are countless examples of this.

Men have no protection against this. We can get royally screwed by women - with ZERO protection by the law.

Use the Hail Mary first.