Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now she is pregnant

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Budies
I have a girlfriend since six months ago and now she is pregnant. I think I am not in love with her and she doesnt want to abort, I dont know what to do buddies, I am 23 years, need advice.
Giovanni

Last edited:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you get her pregnant? If you haven't already done so take paternety test, just in case. Other than that you're gonna have to face it.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear huggies are a good brand of diapers.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
flee to mexico ...
just kidding.. lol
Ok, sit down with her and discuss the issues - are you BOTH ready to be parents? Realistically, sit down with her and a piece of paper and do a logical chart to determine this. If she is ready she'll understand. She doesn't want to about.. How about adoption - are you and is she willing to give up the baby for adoption..? Are you able to support a family the way you dreamed of? how about her? discuss these issues, you can't do anything without her consent and freaking out wont get you anywhere... oh yah, Huggies are the best LOL

Good luck
Stand up like a man
you can do it!

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her. She's ready to have a baby? Fine. Are you? I'm not. I would try my best to persue her to abort, but hell i wouldn't stick around if she decided to keep it and i didn't love her.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look at my older posts you will see how much i was ****tin myself when i found out my girlfriend was preggers. Now i wouldnt change it for the world i still practice my dj skills but im glad she did not abort.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing left for you to do know is prepare to be a father, you are responsible for your actions...even if you dont marry her you will be responsible for child support.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
you man enough to fuk her and get her pregnant be man enough to support the your child, u screwed up, if she doesnt wanna abort u gotta respect that, but like its been said talk to her about it, and maybe she'' realize that she is not ready to be a mother.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
How did you get her pregnant?
Okay, see, sometimes when men and women want to express their affection for one another, they will do physical things like kiss and hug. And sometimes, when they love each other VERY MUCH, they will do a very special hug and it is called "sex". Can you say "sex"?

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support will be so damn expensive. If you 23 now, you will be paying for the child until its 18 years old...you will be 41!!....the year 2022! Thats a long time. Moving out of the country is the only way of avoiding that. Make sure the child is yours & then try & get her to abort it. Otherwise forget about trying to travel, attend college, start your own business between now & 41 years old.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems to be a common thread anymore.

"OH NO, my girl is pregnant...."

Except its not some 17 or 18 year old kid saying it. It's somebody in their mid twenties.

Either you leeched off your parents all these years and never lived in the real world or your a compelte idiot.

At 23 years old there isn't that "I"M JUST A KID" excuse anymore.

You should at least know something by now.

This whole conversation is becoming bothersome.

As i said before, noboby reads or listens, so why bother giving any advice.

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering abortion???, its the same if you put a gun in someones head ans pull the trigger, wait a minute, maybe its not the same because that someone else cand deffend itself from you but not in this case.

Be a man, you made it, start thinking about how to name it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the "Hail Mary"

Sit her down tell her how much you love her.

Tell her how you look towards the future - a future with her.

How much you want her to be the mother of your children...

But that right now is not the best time.

You want to be financially stable - so that you can provide for her and your children.

But that now is not the time...

you need to concentrate on your career - on the future....

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think you are not in love with her? Just ask yourself if your ready to be a daddy or not. Ask HER if shes ready to be a mommy.

You DO wanna be a daddy? Congratulations, I think any man can respect that. Give it a good home.

You DON'T wanna be a daddy? Read This

Whatever you want. The seeds are planted and it's growing season.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Try the "Hail Mary"

Sit her down tell her how much you love her.

Tell her how you look towards the future - a future with her.

How much you want her to be the mother of your children...

But that right now is not the best time.

You want to be financially stable - so that you can provide for her and your children.

But that now is not the time...

you need to concentrate on your career - on the future....
this is probably the best thing you can do right now