"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Now confirmed, ex is diagnosed

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Funny timing with the “think your ex is a BPD, unlikely” thread.

My ex from 10 years ago added me on FB today. Last I heard she was married and has 2 kids. She starts messaging me and says she’s been trying to call me but I changed my number when I moved. I was typing a response and she video calls me.

Within 5 minutes she is telling me that she’s getting a divorce and is now diagnosed with ocd, ptsd, and borderline personality type 2.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
thankfully a car salesman talked her into leaving me lol when it happened I wanted her back so badly but 10 years later I’m definitely happy with how everything has worked out
A car salesman, LOL...

His likely closing line with her: "What will it take for you, to leave this relationship today??"

Amazing how after THEY leave, they always want to come back.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
thankfully a car salesman talked her into leaving me lol when it happened I wanted her back so badly but 10 years later I’m definitely happy with how everything has worked out
Why did you think you wanted her back?
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Why did you think you wanted her back?
Well for one, BPD lol

Was with her from about 16 to 20 years old. Didn’t know anything back then. I wasn’t trying to get her back months later, just saying in the moment I didn’t realize it was a great thing that she left me.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Funny timing with the “think your ex is a BPD, unlikely” thread.

My ex from 10 years ago added me on FB today. Last I heard she was married and has 2 kids. She starts messaging me and says she’s been trying to call me but I changed my number when I moved. I was typing a response and she video calls me.

Within 5 minutes she is telling me that she’s getting a divorce and is now diagnosed with ocd, ptsd, and borderline personality type 2.
She must have been incredible in bed
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top