Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now confirmed, ex is diagnosed

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny timing with the “think your ex is a BPD, unlikely” thread.

My ex from 10 years ago added me on FB today. Last I heard she was married and has 2 kids. She starts messaging me and says she’s been trying to call me but I changed my number when I moved. I was typing a response and she video calls me.

Within 5 minutes she is telling me that she’s getting a divorce and is now diagnosed with ocd, ptsd, and borderline personality type 2.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankfully a car salesman talked her into leaving me lol when it happened I wanted her back so badly but 10 years later I’m definitely happy with how everything has worked out
A car salesman, LOL...

His likely closing line with her: "What will it take for you, to leave this relationship today??"

Amazing how after THEY leave, they always want to come back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankfully a car salesman talked her into leaving me lol when it happened I wanted her back so badly but 10 years later I’m definitely happy with how everything has worked out
Why did you think you wanted her back?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you think you wanted her back?
Well for one, BPD lol

Was with her from about 16 to 20 years old. Didn’t know anything back then. I wasn’t trying to get her back months later, just saying in the moment I didn’t realize it was a great thing that she left me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny timing with the “think your ex is a BPD, unlikely” thread.

My ex from 10 years ago added me on FB today. Last I heard she was married and has 2 kids. She starts messaging me and says she’s been trying to call me but I changed my number when I moved. I was typing a response and she video calls me.

Within 5 minutes she is telling me that she’s getting a divorce and is now diagnosed with ocd, ptsd, and borderline personality type 2.
She must have been incredible in bed