"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Notice a difference -female vs demographics?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This is more of a generalization (yes, there are exceptions to the rule etc...) Just curious if any of you have noticed that women from different U.S. areas are culturally different.

I'll give an example, I was raised in the south. Oddly enough, the best satisfying relationships I've had were with New England women (that moved south). Seems to me that in the South (male or female) you'll get a knife in the back. If it's further North, the knife will be in the chest.
Perhaps some of you from different areas can verify your experiences?

Again, speaking in generalizations.... I've found it easier to quickly sleep with southern women, but as a rule, they just don't seem as intellectually enlightened.
Your thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This is more of a generalization (yes, there are exceptions to the rule etc...) Just curious if any of you have noticed that women from different U.S. areas are culturally different.

I'll give an example, I was raised in the south. Oddly enough, the best satisfying relationships I've had were with New England women (that moved south). Seems to me that in the South (male or female) you'll get a knife in the back. If it's further North, the knife will be in the chest.
Perhaps some of you from different areas can verify your experiences?

Again, speaking in generalizations.... I've found it easier to quickly sleep with southern women, but as a rule, they just don't seem as intellectually enlightened.
Your thoughts?
My area of Floriduh most of the women are from New England, at least in my age range. Snobby. Then you have the local raised ones who seem to be trashier, not dating material.

I thought my area of FL was bad, but the area you lived in is even worse for singles LOL when I looked it up!!!

I will say the women up in St. Louis seem more well behaved, AND much much more attactive, and in shape compared to down here. And Missouri is considered an upper south state too and has high obesity rates but the young women up there much more attractive.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
This is true. Each area of the country has a different culture. For example, my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.

I used to think that intellectually enlightened women were a good thing, but for the most part they also tend to be elitist and bigoted. Very few women who claim to be intellectual can have any kind of intelligent debate on a topic in my experience. I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather date a woman of average intelligence because they're easier to deal with.

I haven't dated out east, only west and south. And I'll take a texas woman over a west coast woman every day of the week. Just as cute, but brought up to be respectful.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This is true. Each area of the country has a different culture. For example, my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.

I used to think that intellectually enlightened women were a good thing, but for the most part they also tend to be elitist and bigoted. Very few women who claim to be intellectual can have any kind of intelligent debate on a topic in my experience. I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather date a woman of average intelligence because they're easier to deal with.

I haven't dated out east, only west and south. And I'll take a texas woman over a west coast woman every day of the week. Just as cute, but brought up to be respectful.
But California has hotter women!!!!!!! To me hotness is the biggest factor. I can put up with a snob if they're HB9
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.
You're not alone. We've got those exact types here in the south too. They may think of themselves as intellectuals, but in reality, they are an aspiring hipster pseudo-intellectual.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’m in the northeast I love the hustle but tend to only commit to the immigrants or daughters of immigrants. Metro NYC has some hot women that make a ton of money but are total bvtches. I pump and dump mostly these days
 
Top