Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notice a difference -female vs demographics?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more of a generalization (yes, there are exceptions to the rule etc...) Just curious if any of you have noticed that women from different U.S. areas are culturally different.

I'll give an example, I was raised in the south. Oddly enough, the best satisfying relationships I've had were with New England women (that moved south). Seems to me that in the South (male or female) you'll get a knife in the back. If it's further North, the knife will be in the chest.
Perhaps some of you from different areas can verify your experiences?

Again, speaking in generalizations.... I've found it easier to quickly sleep with southern women, but as a rule, they just don't seem as intellectually enlightened.
Your thoughts?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is more of a generalization (yes, there are exceptions to the rule etc...) Just curious if any of you have noticed that women from different U.S. areas are culturally different.

I'll give an example, I was raised in the south. Oddly enough, the best satisfying relationships I've had were with New England women (that moved south). Seems to me that in the South (male or female) you'll get a knife in the back. If it's further North, the knife will be in the chest.
Perhaps some of you from different areas can verify your experiences?

Again, speaking in generalizations.... I've found it easier to quickly sleep with southern women, but as a rule, they just don't seem as intellectually enlightened.
Your thoughts?
My area of Floriduh most of the women are from New England, at least in my age range. Snobby. Then you have the local raised ones who seem to be trashier, not dating material.

I thought my area of FL was bad, but the area you lived in is even worse for singles LOL when I looked it up!!!

I will say the women up in St. Louis seem more well behaved, AND much much more attactive, and in shape compared to down here. And Missouri is considered an upper south state too and has high obesity rates but the young women up there much more attractive.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Each area of the country has a different culture. For example, my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.

I used to think that intellectually enlightened women were a good thing, but for the most part they also tend to be elitist and bigoted. Very few women who claim to be intellectual can have any kind of intelligent debate on a topic in my experience. I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather date a woman of average intelligence because they're easier to deal with.

I haven't dated out east, only west and south. And I'll take a texas woman over a west coast woman every day of the week. Just as cute, but brought up to be respectful.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is true. Each area of the country has a different culture. For example, my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.

I used to think that intellectually enlightened women were a good thing, but for the most part they also tend to be elitist and bigoted. Very few women who claim to be intellectual can have any kind of intelligent debate on a topic in my experience. I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather date a woman of average intelligence because they're easier to deal with.

I haven't dated out east, only west and south. And I'll take a texas woman over a west coast woman every day of the week. Just as cute, but brought up to be respectful.
But California has hotter women!!!!!!! To me hotness is the biggest factor. I can put up with a snob if they're HB9

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my area is plagued by intellectual women with short purple hair. Needless to say I swipe left a lot more than I swipe right.
You're not alone. We've got those exact types here in the south too. They may think of themselves as intellectuals, but in reality, they are an aspiring hipster pseudo-intellectual.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in the northeast I love the hustle but tend to only commit to the immigrants or daughters of immigrants. Metro NYC has some hot women that make a ton of money but are total bvtches. I pump and dump mostly these days