Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Note to Self, ****yness isnt funny

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out last night with an experiment, i wanted to see whether a certain kind of a ****yness is funny. I find that ****yness itself doesnt create humor after the first few cracks you come of as a conceded *******. And though logic tells u that should get u laid. im afraid not =P. Please feel free to post different expiriences. THE THESIS IS, ****yness doesnt create funnyness =P.

Reaction score
I have no problems with this technique...but too each his own. This is what I was trying to say with that How to tell if your an alpha post in Anything else.

If it's not it your bones you will come accross as silly trying to be something your not designed for.

Maybe more passive styles will work for you...like usage of Kino ans stuff like that is the approach you should adopt.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y only works if you deserve it.

(haha) that was ****y

It doesn't matter if you come across as conceited. It's a trick to attract women and it works. It gets you more respect from both males and females. However you need to use it in the right way. ****y alone isn't funny, you need to make it funny.

Instead of "have you been here long?"
try "how long have you been standing over here checking me out?"

Its funny as long as you're smiling when you say it.

I would give more examples but these aren't intended for you to use, rather for you to get the right idea of what ****y/funny is. That and I'm still learning myself. But people on this site who know more than me will surely back me up.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree there is a very fine line between ****yness and confidence. Yet in the mind of a women, they are miles apart.

Making ****yness funny is an art form and most C+F I hear is either simply ****yness or a straight up insult.

I find the key to ****yness is combining it with wit and percision rather than simply firing it out at random. We all know some C+F lines however, I don;t know about you but at first I've used then at the wrong times where I didn;t concentrate on building rapport first which is essential.

I've found ****yness without RAPPORT makes you look like a ****y b astard rather than a ****y/funny/witty DJ.

Elimidate

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents.

I have used ****y and funny and gotten girls pissed at me, and other times interested in me.

The rapport idea is dead on right, in fact I would even go as far as to say that the rapport has to be there for ****y and funny to be very successful at all.

So to break it down conversation wise

1) Initiate convo that is very light and friendly. This will develop rapport
2) After a few minutes or possibly even at a later meeting, throw in some ****y and funny to throw them for a loop and increase interest
3) Isolate a girl when you get a chance
4) Seduce her using NLP and SS

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one when it is a "technique" it is never going to work. It has to be you. If you sure of your self and funny, you will get laid. I don't like ****y people, but I do like people who are sure of themselves.