"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Note to Self, ****yness isnt funny

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,PA, USA
I went out last night with an experiment, i wanted to see whether a certain kind of a ****yness is funny. I find that ****yness itself doesnt create humor after the first few cracks you come of as a conceded *******. And though logic tells u that should get u laid. im afraid not =P. Please feel free to post different expiriences. THE THESIS IS, ****yness doesnt create funnyness =P.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I have no problems with this technique...but too each his own. This is what I was trying to say with that How to tell if your an alpha post in Anything else.

If it's not it your bones you will come accross as silly trying to be something your not designed for.

Maybe more passive styles will work for you...like usage of Kino ans stuff like that is the approach you should adopt.
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
****y only works if you deserve it.

(haha) that was ****y

It doesn't matter if you come across as conceited. It's a trick to attract women and it works. It gets you more respect from both males and females. However you need to use it in the right way. ****y alone isn't funny, you need to make it funny.

Instead of "have you been here long?"
try "how long have you been standing over here checking me out?"

Its funny as long as you're smiling when you say it.

I would give more examples but these aren't intended for you to use, rather for you to get the right idea of what ****y/funny is. That and I'm still learning myself. But people on this site who know more than me will surely back me up.
 

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
I agree there is a very fine line between ****yness and confidence. Yet in the mind of a women, they are miles apart.

Making ****yness funny is an art form and most C+F I hear is either simply ****yness or a straight up insult.

I find the key to ****yness is combining it with wit and percision rather than simply firing it out at random. We all know some C+F lines however, I don;t know about you but at first I've used then at the wrong times where I didn;t concentrate on building rapport first which is essential.

I've found ****yness without RAPPORT makes you look like a ****y b astard rather than a ****y/funny/witty DJ.

Elimidate
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
My 2 cents.

I have used ****y and funny and gotten girls pissed at me, and other times interested in me.

The rapport idea is dead on right, in fact I would even go as far as to say that the rapport has to be there for ****y and funny to be very successful at all.

So to break it down conversation wise

1) Initiate convo that is very light and friendly. This will develop rapport
2) After a few minutes or possibly even at a later meeting, throw in some ****y and funny to throw them for a loop and increase interest
3) Isolate a girl when you get a chance
4) Seduce her using NLP and SS
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Well for one when it is a "technique" it is never going to work. It has to be you. If you sure of your self and funny, you will get laid. I don't like ****y people, but I do like people who are sure of themselves.
 
Top