Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not your everyday news..

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. my gf told me some somewhat devastating news today.
First let's start about her when she' drinks, well when she drinks she tells me she can't control herself and she doesn't remember what usually happens.
Well today, she told me about what happened to her last christmas, way before we started the relationship.
She told me she was at a party and she got really drunk, passed out, and evidently i guess it would be considered rape.
I don't know what to feel.. because it's in the past it shouldn't matter, but i'm more concerned if anything. I'm really really confused right now too.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, and now she's all depressed and worried about me leaving her. I guess I don't know how i should be feeling when i heard news like that, at least she's honest, right?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
had same thing happened to my ex before I knew her...but she wasn't drinking, some ******* took her somewhere else..

Talk.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i did, she doesn't seem to like bringing it up too much, she seemed really distant when talking about it. I wouldn't doubt that when it happened to her she was devastated. I just dont know how to handle this, I can't really comfort her very well on this topic either.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
now you shut up about it, don't say a word more about it and carry on life as normal.

It's a trust building process.

Just...eventually, tell her something about you.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with docs but also remember.,..your supposed to be the man in the relationship....it either bothers you enough to dump her...or it doesnt bother you at all... ltr's are a constant power struggle and you MUST remain on top if you wanna keep her