"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Not wanting to go out any more

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I used to be a party animal from 18 years old to early this year (30). Now I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out spending money with boring people, doing coke maybe, coming home drunk with memory loss and feeling hung over all day.

I went out on New Years to a rave, bumped into my ex (reason I joined this forum) and her (who I assume to be) weasel looking beta bf - that was quite fun. It took me 2 days to recover! To be fair I got home at 8am and took an assortment of drugs.

But this whole Xmas period I didn’t go out, I stayed home with my girl for some of it, chilled saw family. I have 0 need to go and get drunk outside. I’ve felt this way for about 6-8 months now.

Is it because I’ve been there and done it?Because I’m seeing a decent girl who looks after my needs? Because I’m now 30? Lots of my friends have kids/engaged now so maybe it’s that but I just love staying in my house and relaxing, cooking, hosting, drinking wine.

Am I turning into an old man?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yeah don’t listen to the guy above me, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.


It’s age. Your hormones are just now starting to take a dip, so the way you feel in general has changed. Side effects? Maybe a little less energy for all that, but your priorities probably hanged too. Otherwise, you’d be much more adamant about cheating on your girl (knowing you based off your previous posting history, you’d probably have done it by now already) and it wouldn’t have phased you.

It’s not a bad thing either per se, doing that **** all the time will take a toll on your body. Besides, you don’t want to be the ‘old man’ in the club anyway lol
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
lol wait til you hit 50. I have no interest in going out or drinking anymore and chasing women to far is to much effort.
I just stay at home and do my dating from my laptop now. You're on the downhill slide now, the next 20 yrs will go by fast so make them memorable
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
lol wait til you hit 50. I have no interest in going out or drinking anymore and chasing women to far is to much effort.
I just stay at home and do my dating from my laptop now. You're on the downhill slide now, the next 20 yrs will go by fast so make them memorable
LOL! Don’t scare me like that!

Yeah my urge has gone, hangovers last longer, I have more responsibility in life to be successful.

My drive is still there and I constantly want sex though, with different women, I just can’t really be bothered to get it.

I saw a few girls I’ve banged over the years on Facebook, I thought about when we had sex, I can’t remember a thing, I can’t even fantasise about all the sex and women I’ve banged because I can’t remember, maybe it wasn’t that great. It feels good at the time then it disappears.

Also - don’t crucify me here - I really want a young girl. Aged 18-22 they are so fun. I find myself actively trawling OLD for a PYT.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top